Recent content by incognitoX

1. incognitoX

Your Game of the Year 2006

Gears of War has my vote. Still wish I had a Wii, or that I never sold my Gamecube so that I may bask in the glory of that which is Twilight Princess. Ah well, soon enough it shall be mine.. oh yes it shall be mine.
  2. incognitoX

Who likes metal music??

The records they did with Jello Biafra were great. Then again in my eyes, Jello can do no wrong.
  3. incognitoX

Who likes metal music??

Of course I do, along with it's subgenres and other types of music hardcore, hardcore punk, grind, etc. Some of my favorites: At the Gates Aborted Burning Witch Cephalic Carnage In Flames (after Whoreacle it just went downhill) Opeth Pig Destroyer Terrorizer Discordance Axis Napalm Death The...
  4. incognitoX

Post Wacky Images

Admiral Motti: "Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the..GACK!" Pope John Paul: "I find your lack of faith disturbing" Grand Moff Tarkin: "That's enough John Paul, Release him!"
  5. incognitoX

Post Wacky Images

"LOL INTERNETS!"
  6. incognitoX

Attention Star Wars Fundamentalists: The TRUE Trilogy on DVD.

I heard about this a few weeks ago..definitely not surprising of Lucas. After this there's the inevitable re-release of the original trilogy..in 3D! "What do you mean you don't want to see Greedo shoot first in 3D?!!!"
  7. incognitoX

Ratner's X-men 3 first look

I saw it. It was mediocre at best; nowhere near as good as the last two. The "war" really just seemed like a skirmish that would occur in the old animated series. The worst thing though...seeing the Ghost Rider trailer before the movie, ugh. Also, didn't the "Juggernaut bitch" video come out...
  8. incognitoX

Ghost Rider...

Ah man..I actually like Ghost Rider too. :puck: This will be joining alongside "classics" like Constantine and the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
  9. incognitoX

Nintendo Revolution = Wii

Pretty wiitarded move on Nintendo's part (sorry, bad joke...couldn't resist) They should have just kept the Revolution monicker, oh well. Red Steel looks impressive and I'll definitely be buying one regardless. Nothing but love for the big N.
  10. incognitoX

Adventures in YouTube

Isn't this the same woman who sometimes makes appearances on Howard Stern? I dont watch Fox News much (sometimes I'll watch O'Reily just for a laugh) but I'm glad at least Hannity and Colmes told her what for.
  11. incognitoX

Silent Hill: The Movie!

Still better than EYES WIDE SHUT. Macaully Culkin or not. :troll:
  12. incognitoX

Beloved YTMND Robbed!!!

I still think it's funny that an "executive vice president" used LOL in a formal cease and desist letter. Bonus points for him insulting the very same demographic that probably live on ebaumsworld. edit - it was his dad?? even funnier!!
  13. incognitoX

Episode 267

Thanks Aaz! :guts:
  14. incognitoX

Beloved YTMND Robbed!!!

^ eric ebaum all hail ytmnd!
  15. incognitoX

To my fellow Skullknight friends...

Hope you all had a great New Years. I didn't even get to party due to having work early in the morning. :miura:
Top Bottom