Recent content by IronBerserk

1. I

Love in Berserk (Guts and Casca and others)

LOL, how exactly is it a leap in logic? It's the ONLY logic to get from that scene :P You said it yourself that only moments before the scene where Casca falls, Farnese goes back to her body because she doesn't want to hear the answer to the question Roderick asked saying, "Is she your woman."...
  2. I

Nope, not trolling at all. I brought the evidence forward. You just need to open your eyes and read. Guts and Casca will most likely not be together once or if she gets her memory back. I'm 90% sure of this. Obviously I can't be 100% certain since Miura might go the lame obvious route with...
  3. I

Ok ok, I hate to be the guy who spoils peoples fun, but the Guts+Casca relationship is most likely definitely NOT going to happen :rickert:. I know that people want love to triumph and that once she gets her memories back, somehow, things will find a way to get back to the way they were. But...
  4. I

Willing Pseudo-Apostles in Falconia?

Yeah, but weren't we talking about how the rules tend to change when it comes to pseudo's? Femto is a Godhand, therefore his pseudo would be more complex and probably more powerful. The Demon Child is an infected fetus who turned pseudo when Femto's seed mixed with his development stage. Or at...
  5. I

Well I didn't say Femto's pseudo's would work EXACTLY like the Beherit-Apostles pseudo's, only in a same concept kind of way. But actually I think you guys a forgetting a little fact. Femto already created a pseudo before our eyes. Guts and Casca's baby. He was infected by his seed, yet he still...
  6. I

Yeah I know, that's why I left that open. I definitely ain't Japanese and darkhorse is notorious for its mistranslations :iva:
  7. I

It was used in the DarkHorse version :P Whether its a good translation or not is definitely something that could be debated.
  8. I

Considering that Griffith was reborn into the world by the Beherit-apostle, I would assume that his pseudo-apostle giving powers (if he has any?) would involve the same concept. Unfortunately, their isn't any way to know if a pseudo-apostle could survive without its master. Guts, in all his...
  9. I

Why do people say it went downhill after the Golden Age Arc?

Amen to that! Opinions that make no sense considering the Blackswordsman arc, the introduction arc, showed that Berserk was a full on fantasy.
  10. I

Vagabond: Volume 36

Just finished reading it and it's still an amazing series. The philosophy of Musashi is so incredibly in depth and intelligent that it emulates very well human will and life in general. When a manga is able to make you reflect on your own life, you know something is being done right :) Volume 36...
  11. I

Favorite Arc

This is literally one of the hardest questions I've ever had to answer :P In the end, I chose the power of "default" by choosing the Conviction arc, just for the simple fact that it has my favorite Berserk moment (volume 17, cave revelation). But yeah, it's almost impossible to choose especially...
  12. I

Episode 335

Exactly, I was talking about volume 23. The man tells his wife and child, "take care" or "be well..." depending on which translation you read. I'm willing to bet this is all a hoax. I mean, Griffith is still a Godhand. The last time I checked, the Godhand were not able to manipulate the spirits...
  13. I

Episode 335

Well said my friend, and yes I did definitely notice...so no shame on me :) lol! Every Berserk episode is simply stunning to watch and read. Literature, philosophy, and politics are my passion and nothing in this generation of literature compares to Berserk. I can't even read what their saying...
  14. I

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 46

LOL, good point :ganishka: But if there's going to be a war between Guts and Griffith, they don't exactly have to be fighting. Simple humanitarian aid would be good enough...though STD Nina working with bloodied patients probably isn't that good an idea either
  15. I

Episode 334

Yes your right, thanks for reminding me. Though it would still be nice to know of other countries that aren't Midland and the Kushan Empire :P :magni:
Top Bottom