Recent content by ironman

1. I

Zodd is actually the first long ranged/sniper apostle we come across

I'm not even suggesting what Zodd would 'normally' do. And that is an awesome take on the idea by Lith.
  2. I

Zodd is actually the first long ranged/sniper apostle we come across

See how far and accurately he throws his blade in the battle of Doldrey when Guts loses his sword against Boscone? He could assassinate someone from a great distance and he doesn't even need a fancy bow with an eye in the middle to do that.
  3. I

Episode 305

The apostles were also originally humans
  4. I

Episode 305

It could be a net.
  5. I

Regarding the recent server problems

You a-holes had me fooled with your April Fool's Prank I was like, "what the hell" and after that, "noooooooo!" It took me some time to figure it out.
  6. I

Episode 301

Probably not if Ganishka were still an apostle.
  7. I

Episode 301

So? Does that mean the wolf like body of Irvine doesn't represent the lone wolf aspect? Lone wolves exist surely in the minority. But they have occupied a significant place in our fantasies, poems and whatnot. And evidently they have inspired Miura's design of irvine. Irvine has worked with...
  8. I

Episode 301

Its a wolf + some big game animal. Wolf represents the 'lone' aspect. 'Big game animal' represents hunting. Which Irvin is - a lone hunter type.
  9. I

Episode 297

alright this was a genuinely scary episode, particularly the bit where everything is dark and and ganishka is alone. And then suddenly the falcon of light appears in direct contrast to the darkness. It didn't help that I had spooky ambient music playing in the background, but that bit with the...
  10. I

Episode 296

First of all... holy balls. Second: Why are ganishka's foot steps not causing the earth to split open and sending earthquakes that extend beyond his immediate proximity? He's clearly big enough to cause that sort of thing. And third of all, I think that Serpico is going to master the wind...
  11. I

Episode 295

Guts is going to have to find a way to weaken griffith's power in the material realm obviously. He might get some answers on that question in the elf city.
  12. I

Episode 295

alright in the next episode we are going to see: Ganishka decimating the apostles. Its just going to be chaos with everybody running, fleeing, ganishka's arms crushing impaling etc. Then are we going to see Zodd try to get up close to find a weak spot on ganishka's body. He'll notice an...
  13. I

Episode 295

I argued this point a while back. I got a rebuttal from Aazealh on that. I don't remember exactly what he wrote but I think it was something along the lines that Griffith summoned the wind. I still think the wind just happened. I don't think Griffith has that kind of power that he can summon the...
  14. I

Episode 292

I am experiencing withdrawals.
  15. I

Griffith needed Guts' help?

Re: Griffith still needs Guts' help? Ofcourse the apostles are supernatural. Griffith is obviously supernatural in his own way. True. But I'm just speculating from the clues. I could be wrong, I just thought it would be an interesting thought to share. A different perspective. why not? It...
Top Bottom