Recent content by Irvine

1. Irvine

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Don't let Tumblr hear that
  2. Irvine

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

I love the colors. Is that a boy or a girl on the cover?
  3. Irvine

The dark crystal: age of resistance

The last episode is going to rip your heart out because Did you already watch the episode where the Emperor talks to the General in a private moment? I love this scene because it shows that the Skeksis aren't just evil but that they I also love the small insights into Skeksis culture for example
  4. Irvine

The dark crystal: age of resistance

Anyone watched it or is currently watching it? I binge watched season 1 and I love it. I didn't expect it to be that dark tho. I highly recommend it. Yes it's "just" puppets but the voice actors, pupeteers & writers brought them to life & made them human. The world in the series is just like...
  5. Irvine

Episode 346

1. HOLY SHIT :ubik: 2. Could it be that Miura knows about the art of Brian Froud? Because some creatures look suspiciously similar.
  6. Irvine

Episode 337

I wonder WHAT place is safe for him from now on. There are many dangerous creatures outside of the city. As far as I know the only people who never followed Griffith and are strong enough to fight against monsters are the Bākiraka....
  7. Irvine

Episode 337

:ubik: Hoooooly shit yes!!!
  8. Irvine

Robin Williams passes away at 63

Nooooo! :judo: This really shocks me. Rest in Peace Robin.
  9. Irvine

Episode 336

If so than why would Void and the others want to be in Falconia?
  10. Irvine

Episode 336

Wow,
  11. Irvine

Episode 335

The art is amazing as always. I hope some day I will also be able to draw such amazing architecture. :ubik: It's like a fairy tale isn't it? The powerful hero saves the day, gets a kingdom and marries the princess. It's way too perfect. And this is what bugs me. I know this will eventually...
  12. Irvine

Episode 334

It's the Thunderdome! Mystery solved.
  13. Irvine

Episode 334

I wonder... Could it be that Dhaiva might be a serious threat to Griffith in the future? He is a sorcerer after all. :daiba:
  14. Irvine

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

I don't care about how long the breaks are. If you look at Miuras fantastic art you know that it takes some time to draw it - even with other people involved. Also He has a life besides Berserk. :carcus:
  15. Irvine

Berserk Saga Project News

I really like the advertising ...oh god who I'm kidding? I hate it! It looks ridiculous! :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:
Top Bottom