Recent content by Irvine

1. Irvine

Episode 375

That was...disappointing. I expected Guts to regain his senses and go Berserk on the Kushans but he is still depressed because of sword dysfunction. He didn't even attempt to use his fists to fight. This is NOT Guts anymore. If Griffith had paralyzed him in some way it would make more sense but...
  2. Irvine

Episode 372

Ugh...that will never not piss me off.:mozgus: It makes Guts look like a selfish asshole. Casca? Who even is that? Muh sword failed!
  3. Irvine

Episode 372

It feels like a daily shedule doesn't it? Waking up, getting dressed, meeting people etc. Also the children seem to know her and based on her comment it looks like she already knows about the band of the Falcon.
  4. Irvine

Episode 372

Soooo I kinda sorta liked this episode. Even tho I hate Casca's new face I think the art was good for Berserk standards. I know there is some confusion about what's going on with Casca and her reactions but I think I understand it: If that's indeed what Mori and Co are planning then I'm...
  5. Irvine

Episode 372

WHAT THE HELL??? The audacity omg. Reading this makes me go berserk. :mozgus: What's next? Is he going to claim that Mori invented Berserk and Miura took his idea and made a manga out of it? At this point I wouldn't be surprised. They already made him just a co-author.
  6. Irvine

Episode 372

Before Miura's passing I was exited. Now all I feel is dread.
  7. Irvine

Episode 371

No no no, you see they had to show (again) that the sword worked in the past and now Guts is (still) very very sad. Veeery important stuff! Sure, you could ask why Guts doesn't come to the conclusion that Griffith isn't like the Apostles or monsters he fought in the past (he should already know...
  8. Irvine

Episode 371

The good: I like where this is going. Can't wait to see Casca's reaction! I also like the colored art. The bad: Guts is still having useless sword flashbacks. WHY?? Why show it again? WHY NOT SHOW HIM THINKING ABOUT CASCA?? His mental breakdown is about his sword! Sorry Guts, but grow a pair...
  9. Irvine

Episode 370

I hate how Guts didn't react when the Moonlight boy turned into Griffith. I bet the next time he sees him he is going to act like nothing happened. SO MANY things that should be on his mind after Cascas kidnapping and Mori made him cry about his damn sword.
  10. Irvine

Episode 370

Will he? I think lots of things that have been established in episodes before Miuras death are sadly now Null and Void (heh) and that could perhaps include Guts going blind.
  11. Irvine

Episode 370

How would you feel if your beloved sword failed? Your girlfriend getting kidnapped by her rapist is nothing against the horror of sword dysfunction. It's every man's worst nightmare.
  12. Irvine

Episode 370

I hope that's not what's going to happen...Miura who wouldn't do it...His bff on the other hand...who knows. It's frustrating. I don't hate Mori or everyone else working on Berserk. But I dislike this new Guts who is more concerned about his sword then about his girlfriend. The flashbacks makes...
  13. Irvine

Episode 370

Too much thinking about the sword & not enough thinking about Casca!!! She would be the first thing on his mind!! He should be extremly worried, mad at Griffith + Zodd and angry at himself that he couldn't protect her, not complaining that the sword failed. Casca isn't even depicted in his...
  14. Irvine

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Bittersweet news...I'm SO happy!! But I also want to cry because Miura isn't there anymore. :sad: We will never see his version of Berserk again...
  15. Irvine

Kentarou Miura has passed away

It still feels for me like it's not true. Like it was all a mistake and he is still there. He can't be dead...but he is. :sad: It's been a few days but only now it's sinking in. Absolutely awful.
Top Bottom