Recent content by Iscariot

1. Iscariot

Grail makes doodlies?!

You remaster "Mr Waffles" each time you draw him... her? And zany Sonia tickles my fancy, of course. Whatever that means. Keep 'em coming!
  2. Iscariot

Sarah's First Color Evar

I know next to nothing of PS technicalities, but I'd just like to say that Schierke's official hair color is green. :schierke:
  3. Iscariot

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

For the most part, I'm standing with the "around half" group here. I'm personally guessing it's less than half completed. But I wonder... Miura has opened many shadowy rooms in the house of Berserk. I think it would be impractical to cover all of the ideas and subplots implied while drawing the...
  4. Iscariot

Griffith or Ganishka, which one are you rooting for?

I voted for Ganishka. I don't even think it's possible for him to "win" in the approaching situation, but I want him to do something more than what's been expected of him so far. He's sort of been the Howard Dean of Evil... So what I'd like from him is a reverberent "YEEAARRGHH" on the stage of...
  5. Iscariot

CnColors

You must wield the powers of time or something, CnC... Time and awesomeness.
  6. Iscariot

Proj's colors

Very, very... very nice one there. It's making me anxious for the conclusion of their meeting.
  7. Iscariot

Grail makes doodlies?!

VERAY NAHCE. Quite a bit of effort here. He got the cookie, so won in the end, right? Let's hope that isn't an omen of things to come... Guts will receive his just desserts! :troll:
  8. Iscariot

Grail makes doodlies?!

That last pic is... cute! :void: YA RLY. Oh, and Billy? Stop advocating child nudity! FR SRSLY.
  9. Iscariot

Grail makes doodlies?!

For the sake of posting, (as the first person to actually see the pictors) I'll say what i always do: EHEHEHEHE. :griff: I bet your professors love you. When are you posting more? Super X-treme Edit: Seriously, I think you fantasize about Void having his own cooking show.
  10. Iscariot

Episode 282

That was quick! I suppose a deft maneuver should have been expected on Griffith's part... I loved the juxtaposition on p13 of Griffith and Avalokitesvara's (I think) arms... Or whatever his parallel would be in the world of Berserk. It's also great to see Griffith pulling off his old school...
  11. Iscariot

Coldsnap

I also... live in... Wisconsin... *looks around, embraces quickly* YOU! YOU'RE A DEGREE WARMER THAN ME! YOOOU! GET OVER HERE. Sigh. It really is cold. So very cold. I remind myself that I'm not in Alaska when it's like this... But that's like saying "I might be poor, but I have both my feet to...
  12. Iscariot

PULSE...

I had put quotation marks around the words "think critically" for a reason; Kairo's so-called deeper suggestions were wasted effort. Their underlying message succeeded in side-tracking the entire film. As a horror movie, it failed.
  13. Iscariot

PULSE...

To sum up the original: it's a waste of time. The point of a true horror movie isn't to make you "think critically", especially during the scenes meant to stir some sort of emotion. Though I can say I laughed pretty hard at some parts... The randomness is to be expected in any Japanese movie, I...
  14. Iscariot

Super dad, it's me

Always such the optimist, Grail. Anyway, Pesmerga: You've made life! Now your own life with has changed forever. Enjoy each detail of fatherhood. And yeah, good luck with the diapers.
  15. Iscariot

Episode 278

That was quick!! The feeling of returning to the fast track... If only there was a dancing smiley! That preview pic is fantastic, and that title is enough to get me hopping around... Thanks Aaz. I thought it would be tough on Miura, having to follow up the pure awesomeness of 277, but now I'm as...
Top Bottom