Recent content by Isidro

1. I

Apostle strength

Guts withouth the berserk armor stood a very good chance, even before he was a struggler in the interstice. Therfore, guts with all his experiences and the armor that pushes him beyond his limits would completely and eventually gain the upper hand against Zodd, and Grunbeld and Locus in any...
  2. I

Zodd vs Skull Knight

While i like to think that Guts child is the one who washed up onshore and resembles Caska and Guts in similarity, Griffith is his own daddy, like God is his own daddy. Caska just happend to be the manga version of the virgin Mary (not attempting to bring religion into the world of Japanese...
  3. I

Least Favorite Berserk Character

Is it ok to say that tentacle creature that killed Judeau during the Eclipse? Because I hate it so much that it's become my least favorite character. And yes I understand that Miura has made many obscure characters and that the topic of this discussion is the least favorite, and not the most...
  4. I

DC'S 52 + Countdown or Marvel's Civil War?

I am wondering which story is more appealing to comic book guys who read DC and Marvel DC comics 52 Marvel's Civil War
  5. I

DC and Marvel Heroes

I used to think that Captain Marvel could possibly own superman, but after reading 52. No, there is no way in the DC universe. Since Captain Marvel became the embodiment of magic, Black Adam killed like 60 Million people. The story of 52 is that Superman, Batman, and Wonderwoman are gone for a...
  6. I

If Guts takes off the Armor of the Berserker, will he die?

Wow, thanks alot. I guess you administrator guys are pretty cool with your powers to shape the history of the encyclopedia, lol j/k. But thanks for correcting my point of view. Yeah, I just wait for the english translation even though I took advanced japanese at my college, I hate transcribing...
  7. I

Who is the sexiest girl?

Much kudos to the comment said by Gyom about Casca, she does attract a whole world of hotness. And am I the only one who thinks that Casca looks so much like an animated Halle Berry? There is probably a thread somewhere about her looking like Halle Berry, but in anycase, it's true. However, I...
  8. I

I was reading the FAQ on this website, and that's what it said, I totally understand where you guys are coming from and that's why I had to ask this question because I was curious, and you're right I am no detective, but one day I'll be Nightwing instead of Batman, LOL. Anyways, I already know...
  9. I

Who is the worst father in Berserk?

Farnese's father is probably pretty bad, even if i havent read past 17 thus far, i would vote for the father of serpico and farnese; however, there are worse. Zepec: He is not smart enough to be the worst or best father, he is just a father of the era. Midland King: He is who i voted for as...
  10. I

If guts has suffered mortal wounds, as he usually does as a struggler, and the armor is covering them up, does guts have to stay in the armor? I have not read any translations or further manga besides what dark horse releases, so i just got past issue 17, where guts saves Farnese from the horny...
Top Bottom