Recent content by Jackolyn

1. J

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

This looks absolutely stunning!!! I'm terrified of the price tag on this puppy, but the day there's affordable Berserk merch is the day that hell freezes over. I love this, and if I win the lottery I would snag this in a heartbeat!! :guts:
  2. J

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Finally!!! :ubik:
  3. J

Don't suppose there's a way to pre order it for PC yet at all to get those skins? (I'll be checking on Steam religiously but I don't want to miss out on that Pirate Schierke. It's so bad, I need it.) I don't have a PS4, and as much as I love Berserk I don't want to spend an extra $400 just to...
  4. J

SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Sign up by Nov 15! Nice! And so it has begun! I'll be picking up my gifts when I'm in the city next week, but I'll send them off ASAP so it doesn't arrive late again.... :casca:
  5. J

AoW - No. 440/441/442 Winter Journey-Limited Edition*20th Anniversary Product

I agree -- tickle me intrigued as well. It's so refreshing to see a diorama over the typical Guts action shot (as epic as they can be, they've been getting a bit old lately.) I know right off the bat I won't be able to afford this, but I am looking forward to seeing more photos!
  6. J

I was actually just thinking that. I haven't owned a non-Nintendo handheld...ever. And I have never felt like I was missing out on any of them to be honest. I do recall wanting a PSP when they first came out, but I was 11 at the time and just wanted to be edgy...despite wanting it, I don't...
  7. J

Vita? What is that? :casca: Poor Vita. Never stood a chance. :slan:
  8. J

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Sign up by Nov 15! That's why you PM Grail your info and gift preferences. They'll pass along that info to your secret Schnoz when they make the pairings :guts:
  9. J

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Sign up by Nov 15! Count me in!!! I gotta get in on my one and only Secret Santa of the year! :guts:
  10. J

Friend wants to know where to read the berserk manga

I first read it online as I was overwhelmed with how many volumes there were to collect -- and as a full time University student at the time, it was a lot of money to drop on books that weren't for my classes. However, I managed to luck out one year and found someone selling Volumes 1-16 for 5...
  11. J

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Very valid points on this front. Prime 1 is a studio that can't be messed with. Sideshow even officially sells their work through their website so it's really top notch ~ which is also why it comes with such a hefty price tag. There's no question in my mind that what we see come out of their...
  12. J

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Thanks for the podcast guys! Overall you basically hit the nail on the head and I'm surprised you didn't discuss the animation or music choices, though I suspect it was to save on the run-time. Personally I went into this as a very eager Berserk fan just excited for new material to be animated...
  13. J

Berserk Tattoo

Very nice, not bad at all! I love the idea of panels from the manga it makes for a very unique sleeve! :beast:
  14. J

FS : Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon

Aaahhh if I didn't just drop $600 on a Sideshow statue yesterday I would have totally got this!!! :judo: Best of luck!
  15. J

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

Very nice work! There's some really great texture going on in the sword that really brings it to life! Good job! I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Top Bottom