Recent content by jackson_hurley

1. jackson_hurley

New four-part Interview with Miura on Future of Berserk and Duranki

I was specifically waiting for a better translation about that part since when I read it I already knew it was not a good one. (to be honest I thought about you Aaz on how you often said to not read these automated translations) Anyways, thx to Puella and you for the clarification when you have...
  2. jackson_hurley

30th Anniversary of Berserk (~Sept 2019)

Which would be already done considering the first two episodes went out in the same release. Maybe we'll get Lucky and have an episode for october.
  3. jackson_hurley

New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

I thought about that too but Im not too big of a fan of digital copy. I know I should though but the screen of my phone is small... I'm consoling myself with the fact that its not a montly release at least. I wonder if it'll always be that price or if it was juste for the first issue?
  4. jackson_hurley

Very nice coloring! I just ordered my copy today (while I received my ep359 the same day, yeh). Hopefully it wont take too long to get it!
  5. jackson_hurley

Yes. I finished the thing a few minutes ago. I also liked the last part with the description of his studio. The recent french interview was pretty much a big blast for me also.
  6. jackson_hurley

Yup, even with a bad translator like the Google translate, this interview has some nice tidbit of info. Of course I'm waiting for a better one that makes more sense to read but still was fun to browse through it. Thx for sharing!
  7. jackson_hurley

Looking good, looking good! As it was said ealier, the influence of Miura is clearly present. Very curious to see the rest.
  8. jackson_hurley

The Holy See and the God Hand

As I said in Aaz's recent thread, this post is very interesting and educative about the series. I really enjoy these kind of posts. I thought you derserved a big thank you too. :guts:
  9. jackson_hurley

The Idea of Evil’s grand plan

Very interesting and enlighting post. Thank you very much for sharing it. I've always enjoy your take and knowledge on the series and it helped me a lot in my understanding today.
  10. jackson_hurley

This looks beautiful! I think I'll dig that serie. Thanx for these Heiji. It really shows that it's from Miura's studio!
  11. jackson_hurley

Episode 359

This is one of the main things that I want to see. She's been afraid too much and I think it's time for her to be able to resolve those fears and grow even more strong then she already was.
  12. jackson_hurley

The Age of Darkness - Past, Present, or Future?

Well a hand is always more efficient when you have all your fingers! (and the other set of God hand is on another continent, never underestimate the size of the Idea of Evil) :ganishka: :ganishka::ganishka: Please dont ban me I'm terribly not serious with this post!
  13. jackson_hurley

SkullKast: Episode 102 - Barrier

What got me unsure is Ganishka's quote from volume 27 when Locus transforms Ganishka says :"A creature claiming both armor and horse."
  14. jackson_hurley

Oh sweet. Thats super nice. I was not sure it would have been posted here. This is very much appreciated!
  15. jackson_hurley

Itd be my first time trying to buy another magazine other then the regular young animal. Do you think there will be a pre-order for the young animal zero and if so, its happening a week before? (Cause I think the issue is gettting out on the 9th of sept which turns out to be a mondayif I'm not...
Top Bottom