Recent content by jackson_hurley

1. jackson_hurley

It's too much a beautiful day to be stuck Inside an office. :/

It's too much a beautiful day to be stuck Inside an office. :/
  2. jackson_hurley

The Replacement - My Kickstarter movie where clones are the new fashion

Well that was a blast man! Really cool short film.
  3. jackson_hurley

For sure! I'm trying to work on me on a couple of different aspects. It's not always easy but...

For sure! I'm trying to work on me on a couple of different aspects. It's not always easy but seeing other people do it can be inspiring so thank you I guess?! :serpico:
  4. jackson_hurley

And even though you would have complain a lot ans swear, it would not have brought back your...

And even though you would have complain a lot ans swear, it would not have brought back your bike. Nice attitude ! I know for one that I would have been complaining and swearing (and not get my bike back anyways :ganishka: )
  5. jackson_hurley

Just got my Young animal!

Just got my Young animal!
  6. jackson_hurley

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

Yeah Cersei was a bad one but at least she wasnt straight pipe killing them for the sake of winning (altough she was down with putting her people in the danger zone just so Dany would look bad (and it worked)). I'm glad to see that Jaime got his hand back too... :ganishka::ganishka: At least...
  7. jackson_hurley

And a possible Star wars trilogy... The "gore was nice" is one of my only good point of that episode. I still think they should have switched ep 1-3 with 4-6 considering that either way the fight at King's Landing would still have been one sided. Cersei and Jaime deserved a better ending then...
  8. jackson_hurley

Well I wish you all good luck with tonight's episode. I'll see you guys tomorrow for my before last rambling about that show!
  9. jackson_hurley

Where are you trying to move if one can ask?

Where are you trying to move if one can ask?
  10. jackson_hurley

I've never paid any attention to that show. Do you really recommend it?
  11. jackson_hurley

Good! I wasnt sure anymore. Thanx.

Good! I wasnt sure anymore. Thanx.
  12. jackson_hurley

To be honest the failures never peevented me from rewatching it (ive watched it at least 10x min) doesnt mean its good though haha But after this last one, I'll prolly take a loooong break before a rewatch.
  13. jackson_hurley

Why oh why did you have to remind me about Jaime and Bronn going there!! (Thats totally new shit coming out of the showcrappers btw.) So yeh that part was a mess. Euron might suck a lot but he did do us a favor in doing that. Hah Btw, I've read some of the spoilers for the end (yeah I'm at that...
  14. jackson_hurley

Well the plot started in s4 and was relatively following the source material. Then because they liked Oberyn's girlfriend performanced, they decided to centered the Dorne plot around her in s5. By doing that, they skipped most of the important characters from that plot. And then in s6 they...
  15. jackson_hurley

Season 5 was wayyyyy better then the mess of season 6 to be honest. Anyways starting from season 6 the show went downhill pretty fast. Did you know that they almost skipped the Dorne plot? (Considering how badly they've done it, they should have left it out at that point.)
Top Bottom