Recent content by jackson_hurley

1. jackson_hurley

Griffith/casca statue from Emerald Dream

I'd gofor the former. He's degenerate enough to make them AND make money out of it. Plus, I'm sure he'd make one for himself too.
  2. jackson_hurley

Griffith/casca statue from Emerald Dream

Yup, pretty much what I was saying to myself. Its really not the kind of thing you glorify in a statue... And I'm pretty sure that moment is not suposed to be :"oh nice, a rape. I'd loooove to have a statue of that." Speaking of, my friend sent me a picture of a guy having a similar scene from...
  3. jackson_hurley

It sure was. Now that game is on hold for the moment but I'll be waiting for the party to revive...

It sure was. Now that game is on hold for the moment but I'll be waiting for the party to revive me. I have a back up character if it ever fails.
  4. jackson_hurley

Oh what a mess that was. The party was stuck on a flying citadel and we had to fight a dragon in...

Oh what a mess that was. The party was stuck on a flying citadel and we had to fight a dragon in its lair. Since I was a bard, I more a support player. We ended up killing the dragon but not before the flying citadel started to tilt toward crashing. While we were trying to reach the control room...
  5. jackson_hurley

They seem to enjoyed it. I've played 2 games with one friend only, then a game with 5 players...

They seem to enjoyed it. I've played 2 games with one friend only, then a game with 5 players then back at 2 players. Whats your campaign? We just finished not long ago the Hoard of the dragon queen. (My bard died, sad story, it was epic though).
  6. jackson_hurley

Yeah its a shitload of work when you're dming. I could have started with an already existing...

Yeah its a shitload of work when you're dming. I could have started with an already existing campaign but I wanted to introduced my friends to the world I created with different stories. Whats funny is that my regular dm is a player in my game so its nice to see the different style of running a...
  7. jackson_hurley

For sure, it's still new for we have played only a couple of short chapters but everything is...

For sure, it's still new for we have played only a couple of short chapters but everything is from scratch. I have drawn an entire continent and I'm mixing some places from the forgotten realm and my own universe that I've been developping for quite a long time now. What about you? Are you a dnd...
  8. jackson_hurley

I'm a new dnd player since last summer. I'm involved in a few games and I've started my first...

I'm a new dnd player since last summer. I'm involved in a few games and I've started my first campaign as a dm last december.
  9. jackson_hurley

Kentarou Miura Timeline

Very cool stuff indeed! Good work Walter.
  10. jackson_hurley

I work in a rehab center so since we're part of the health system, we are still open.

I work in a rehab center so since we're part of the health system, we are still open.
  11. jackson_hurley

Coronavirus

Montréal, Canada, the town is mostly dead with only a few places open (like my work). We dont have many cases so far in the province. Last time I checked we had around 25 confirmed cases and over a thousand with negative results. I'm not too stressed out for the moment. Doing my best to avoid...
  12. jackson_hurley

I'm doing pretty good even though all the Madness that's going on at work and in the world. I'm...

I'm doing pretty good even though all the Madness that's going on at work and in the world. I'm not sure how I'm gonna get out of that one but I'll prevail for sure. :guts:
  13. jackson_hurley

@Fancypantaloons still feeling strange pants?

@Fancypantaloons still feeling strange pants?
  14. jackson_hurley

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

My money on a march or april release.
  15. jackson_hurley

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Well then, this break shouldn't be a problem at all! :serpico:
Top Bottom