Recent content by JamesS

1. JamesS

What are you watching? (television thread)

Silvio and paulie make me smile whenever they are on screen. Not sure if you have seen the episode pine barrens yet but it is a highlight for paulie as a character. Silvio is by far the most reliable person Tony has in his crew and the most level headed. Paulie is loyal to Tony too but is also...
  2. JamesS

What are you watching? (television thread)

Been rewatching it lately, so many little jokes to catch between the characters interactions. It's such a funny show lol. Favorite character might be Silvio
  3. JamesS

Episode 364

I just like talking about berserk even if this specific topic is a little pointless to speak about lol.
  4. JamesS

Episode 364

Same, I can't even fathom the idea of any of the godhand actually having to fight seriously
  5. JamesS

Episode 364

Your very right, I had my shonen thinking cap on for a second lol. Miura would have went with a solution to the godhand we would have never expected
  6. JamesS

Episode 364

You think the godhand would have been hunted down one by one by guts and skully after femtos defeat. Or they would try to eliminate them one by one before arriving to femto
  7. JamesS

Episode 364

So given the boy was probably the way to take down Griffith, I really wonder how the hell they were going to deal with the other 4 godhand lol
  8. JamesS

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Great video, got see much more of the exhibit in detail
  9. JamesS

Episode 364

41 volumes of berserk is nothing to scoff at, I feel like everyone is focused on what we did not get at the moment, but man look at what we did get. Miura put in work all these years!
  10. JamesS

SkullKast 119: Tear of Morning Dew (Ep 364)

Thank you all for your beautiful words for kentaro and berserk. I can feel the passion and love you have for berserk in everything you say. Always especially like listening to aaz's thoughts. The man is like an encyclopedia on berserk lol. Very nice final podcast and look forward to continue...
  11. JamesS

Berserk's Unresolved Plot Threads

The biggest loose thread to me will be the godhand just floating around plotting stuff. I really wanted to know what they were after. I imagine guts would eventually defeat Griffith, just was curious as to how the others would be dealt with. As for the other loose threads, atleast we have...
  12. JamesS

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Everything is coming to an end...
  13. JamesS

Denying the God Hand

Thank you for the explanation, that's so messed up that the apostles left behind would probably feast anyway those damn godhand..
  14. JamesS

Denying the God Hand

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Was just wondering if Griffith denied the godhand and saved his friends, would the godhand just pack their bags and leave peacefully? Or would they have sucked Griffith into the vortex of souls like the count?
  15. JamesS

Episode 364

That whole segment was very heart warming, nice to see guts smile a bit
Top Bottom