Recent content by Jarlix

1. J

Will the entire God Hand be destroyed by the end?

This conversation has been split from [What remains to be addressed in Berserk] in order not to derail that thread. No, I didn't say destroying Femto would close it afair and if I did then I messed up. I mean you'd destroy Femto AND close the boundary as separate solutions to different issues...
  2. J

What remains to be addressed in Berserk

It would amount to an absolute lot for the personal story of Guts and the material world for the foreseeable future if they killed Femto and then closed the boundary so the other GH don't mess with humans as prolifically anymore. That is, that means Guts would achieve his goal in the story...
  3. J

Episode 370

My last two cents - which is in response to that is - emotions aren't usually that logical in reality. Also, the way we outwardly voice and express them doesn't necessarily mirror the actual feelings we have concerning what's going on. He may express it as malaise about the limitations of...
  4. J

What remains to be addressed in Berserk

I never thought the God Hand would die. Logistically, that's really hard to see. Like thematically yes, I see where you're coming from but when we look at the pacing of the series and what that'd require while taking the rules of the world at face value I think we'd be really lucky to get...
  5. J

Thoughts on Casca's trauma response?

Not going to manpile. I don't like upvote systems for reasons like that but I have to correct (perhaps helping would be a more charitable way to phrase it? Helping your immersion, I mean) you here even though I'd normally agree with a lot of things that point to Berserk's creative liberties with...
  6. J

Episode 370

Red take here but I think I would have liked him trying to insert his own ideas to make up for the ground we've ceded to Miura's passing and the fact no one can truly emulate his story, provided none of it contradicts the notes he had or the lore. I've read a lot of Mori's writing and I know...
  7. J

Episode 370

I like the brisk pacing of the continuation but I think this is going to be the place where it's most divisive since it looks like Guts is nearing an important character development. (It might even be one of the last moments for him that we get if the final conflict is coming up) If we had this...
  8. J

Episode 370

I still think Miura would have focused heavily on the sword and the events feel incredibly organic in terms of how thry work within his established characterization. This definitely feels like a summary of the story. But that's the keyword. Mori seems to be refusing to elaborate out of a austere...
  9. J

Episode 370

10. J

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Now all we need to know is if Miura is under contractual obligation to not say anything bad about how it turned out.
  11. J

Episode 340

I can see why they were having difficulty fighting him at first. Wonder if the cloak will regenerate if it's just burnt.
  12. J

Episode 340

Is it confirmed that he's not just an intangible shapeshifter who's vulnerable to light, hence the cloak? Something like Mergo's Wet Nurse from Bloodborne, who has a tangible existence but can't be made out except by her clothing. Granted him being the cloak makes a lot more sense, now I think...
  13. J

Episode 340

This battle will have to be stopped at some point. I can't really see any way of them extensively injuring or taking out Rakshas. Hm, maybe light is actually his weakness? I'm not sure, I actually interpreted it to be a psychological dislike, but he's hurrying to extinguish it so maybe that was...
Top Bottom