Recent content by Jericho

1. Jericho

Your Favorite Paintings (or Artworks in General)

My favorite painting and artist in general is Yoshitaka Amano. There's just something so unique and intriguing about his art, especially when he draws faces. He also has a very diverse catalog that many don't know about
  2. Jericho

The Story Behind Your Username

I just like the name:shrug:
  3. Jericho

Episode 368

4. Jericho

Episodes 365 & 366

I mean, what is there for him to say? He's had that same reaction ever since seeing him in the Hill of Swords.
  5. Jericho

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Waking up in the morning and seeing the news crushed my soul, this series means so much to me and means a lot to many people as well, I have made friends from Berserk and I am just so grateful to Miura for making this masterpiece. Rest In Peace
  6. Jericho

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

I must point out that I am quite disappointed that my favorite character (Roderick of Schtauffen) is not in the poll:mozgus:
  7. Jericho

Episode 363

I wonder if Skull Knight will explain who those people were with Void.
  8. Jericho

RIP EVH

Yeah, I remember asking my Music teacher which guitar solo or song was the hardest to play and he told me that Van Halen songs were the hardest and how he loved their music a lot.
  9. Jericho

Episode 362

Same, can't wait to know the story behind the armor.
  10. Jericho

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

We'll just have to wait and see.
  11. Jericho

What are you reading?

Midway through reading A Feast For Crows and despite it being not liked in the fandom as it was a noticble downgrade from the third book I have to say it had some great moments like
Top Bottom