Recent content by Jesterhead

1. J

Figures/Statues (that aren't Berserk or Vagabond related)

Just to point out, the VT-1 (and all Yamatos Valkyries) is a fully articulated and transformable toy. It does all three modes near perfectly. I wish! They are way smaller, 1/60th version would be like 5-6' tall lol! I'm guessing around 1/175 - 1/200. But since the true height of the...
  2. J

My GF picked it up on eBay for a Christmas present. HLJ had them on sale a little while ago at a GREAT price, but I'm not sure of they are still in stock. The VT-1 only comes in the 'Trainer Orange' color scheme, like it was seen in the movie. But all of the 1/60 Yamato V2 Valkyries use the...
  3. J

Been away from the site for a little bit, the last publication break was too damn long! :ganishka: Here's a few small updates to my collection. I've been focusing on getting a Warhammer 40k army ready to go, so most of my spending money is going to wards that (I'll gladly post some pics when...
  4. J

Episode 319

Seriously can't wait to see the new episode! :guts:
  5. J

AOW - Serpico statue

Got mine today. Love it, but the scale is a serious problem. I honestly wouldn't mind the size if AOW didn't clearly state it was 1/10th scale. I event went back to their website to double check that they stated scale. It's a little disheartening that I spent $320 CAD and then a further $110...
  6. J

AOW - Skull Knight [Backlighting]

If I have the cash to burn, this is a definite buy! :badbone:
  7. J

AOW - Serpico statue

It's almost a shame that AOW has a monopoly on Berserk figures. Some competition would drive the prices down and the quality up!
  8. J

AOW - Serpico statue

Looks good with Irvine. :guts: The more I see it the smaller it looks, haha. Mine finally got released from Canadian customs, so hopefully it'll be here this week!
  9. J

AOW - Serpico statue

Looks great, but tiny indeed. :judo:
  10. J

AOW - Serpico statue

Same here! Since AOW took two extra days to ship, they hooked me up with a free t-shirt and behelit. Very cool! :badbone:
  11. J

Merry Christmas Skullknight!! '10

Got 35 family members coming over to my place in a few hours... Gonna be messy! Happy holidays everyone!
  12. J

Zodd is actually the first long ranged/sniper apostle we come across

:ganishka: Totally made my day!
  13. J

Fantasia T-Shirt.

Wow! I'd order one right now if I couldn't think of a lot of better things to do with 8900 Y! :SK:
  14. J

Episode 318

Who needs a skulldolphin when he has a magical horse? :ganishka: Not sure how many interesting skills she really has. Unless fishing counts... Perhaps some inherent merrow abilities? But I think all she got from her mother was being a great swimmer.
  15. J

Episode 318

Those last three panels are going to make the break seem awful long! :judo:
Top Bottom