Recent content by Jiniyas

1. Jiniyas

Jiniyas' Fanarts & master studies

Hey, guys, long time no see. I just wanted to drop by and share this Berserk x Deadspace crossover fanart i did recently. The berserker armor and isac's suit seem so similar and cool to me that i just had to draw it.
  2. Jiniyas

Here's another berserk x spongebob illustration i did. Title - VOIDWARD in the vortex of meep. XD How many spongebob references can you spot?
  3. Jiniyas

Thank you. Just start drawing, focus on your basics and be consistent, you'll get there too.
  4. Jiniyas

Thanks. I'm getting back into inking after a long time, nothing better than doing berserk fanarts for me to get the old inking juices flowing. Working on Void next. lol Any guess who it will be?
  5. Jiniyas

Here's another in the Berserk x Spongebob crossover Titled - EXOSKELETON KNIGHT Exoskeleton Knight - Wiggle, contend, struggle Mr. Patrick.
  6. Jiniyas

Back to doing Berserk fanarts. This time with a spongebob crossover. Titled - Hill of dorks Spongefith - I told you Patrick, I WILL take my own Krusty Krab.
  7. Jiniyas

True that.
  8. Jiniyas

So I made a cringe berserk tribute comic a week or so ago. Hope you like it. Pardon me for having traced a lot of the first page. The rest of it i drew myself. Hopefully it gives some closure. Hopefully the links are working and the images show. PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5 PART...
  9. Jiniyas

Oh man, why did I not come across this one before? *makes sad noises* lol I have seen this one, but it looks so derpy, so I went on looking for a better one. Found one on reddit claiming that it was a new one of Miura. I thought Miura like other people who wear glasses would look different too...
  10. Jiniyas

Woah really? Then I got bamboozled by reddit(found it there). lol I had my suspcions. A question though. How can you be so sure that it isn't Miura?
  11. Jiniyas

Did a portrait of Kentaro Miura. Found his pic on Reddit. Hopefully the link shows the image.
  12. Jiniyas

Amazing "Berserk" inspired artwork made by annie

Woah this is pretty great.:ubik:
  13. Jiniyas

Another one i did today, studying faces now. Using entries people sent in last time around.
  14. Jiniyas

Thanks man. I hope to keep making more of these. And i feel the same about Miura, that's why i chose his work to improve my inking skills.
  15. Jiniyas

Recent Berserk fanart/master study I did with the contest winner's face instead of Gutsu's. Finally figured out how to upload images here. lol
Top Bottom