Recent content by JK17

1. J

Where To Send Fan Mail

I hope this post is okay, if not I apologize! (I tried searching, but nothing came up?!) I've been trying to find some way to send Kentaro Miura fan mail. Berserk has changed my life in so many ways; I've never been so influenced by something in my life! It has helped me see things in a...
  2. J

Why Does Puck Change Appearance?

Oh okay, that makes more sense now. And I'm new to Manga, so this was the first time I've seen such a thing. I appreciate your understanding and patience. And I do remember when specifically Isidro looked more comical like from those cartoon comics in newspapers, lol. I probably should have...
  3. J

Why Does Puck Change Appearance?

I've tried searching but I can't seem to find anything, whether it is here on this forum or anywhere else. And I ask to not be so hard on me if this is a stupid question: Why does Puck's physical form change from a typical small humanoid fairy to a puffy almost Moogle final fantasy like? I've...
  4. J

My Berserk drawings

Just amazing! It looks like it came right out of the volumes! Superb job! I wish I could draw like that. I can do some, but not at that detail level. I do have artbooks in my book collection. And since I just got into Berserk a month ago it might inspire me to actually work on drawing!
  5. J

LoachFish's doodles

Re: My doodles Very nice. I really like the Zod one!
  6. J

The Art of Rapaz!

Hey, that was pretty good. In fact, it kinds of matches the sound I heard in my head when he spoke :P Awesome job!
  7. J

How Did You Find Out About Berserk?

Greetings everyone, I'm another new fan of the Berserk series. And I'm even more excited to find this website! My personal story is back in May I was watching a youtube video about a character from a favorite RPG game and I was so fascinated by the character analysis I decided to watch the...
Top Bottom