Recent content by Joa

1. J

Guts & Farnese (Exclusive) mouldy?

There are a few..
  2. J

[WTS] Guts Kingdom of Falconia & original SK weathered for sale!

Re: Guts Kingdom of Falconia & original SK weathered for sale! LOL... :carcus:
  3. J

1/10 Gatts on horse back by AOW

WIP thread here
  4. J

1/5 Casca by Brain Theft Studio

My Casca was finished some time ago, but I didn't get around to taking pics till now ^^
  5. J

WIP 1/10 Guts on horse back - commission

Done, more or less... Left to do is gluing the base to the wood and the usual touch ups (such as trimming down the grass...). The kit will be displayed at Modellexpo 08 Open March 17-18th before being shipped to the commissioner. Better photos to follow, of course.
  6. J

Skull Knight- "Weathered Bone" Color Scheme

I can do bone..... :carcus:
  7. J

WIP 1/10 Guts on horse back - commission

Back on the horse, quite literally ... ^^ In the immortal words of Eddie Izzard; Do you have a flag? Well, now I do. Lining fabric for the flag + the basic shape for the flag made from sheet mesh. The cloth was dampened with diluted white glue in order to fix the shape and keep the...
  8. J

Guts:Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei

Like it says; AOW, 50 copies. Which explains the current price tag. When it was released (back in 2000/2001) it was ¥29.800...
  9. J

Guts:Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei

It is an awesome kit, really awesome and the castings are Great. Not really sure it's worth the ¥64.000, but still ... awesome.
  10. J

1/6 Berserk Guts custom figure WIP

I am very impressed. Good Work!
  11. J

My Commission 1/2 Scale Guts ------- Check it out!!!

If you want to have a figure made to go with the Guts you already ordered, continue with the same style. The Dotou No Tonosama Casca is pretty cute (though the likeness is so-so imo). The one Dotou No Tonosama kit that Is nice is imo Judeau, which I own...
  12. J

Thank you. Well, in all honesty .. and this is straight from the heart and my opinion, not to be taken as general judgment; He looks like an over sized, disproportioned action figure with too soft details on armor, weapons etc. At that scale you have the chance to accomplish something Greater...
  13. J

Technically a nice sculpt, but I am not a fan of this look. I'm sure it will be quite the conversation piece once in place, though.
  14. J

Skullknight Full Size Costume

Piraan, it was a pleasure meeting up with you in NY, and You Derek! It so rocks seeing you wearing the suit!!! On to bigger, Greater things... ;)
  15. J

Request/Search for some Berserk Statues

I could give you the address to someone with a finished Headlong kit ... kekekeke :beast: ok, that was evil. sorry :slan:
Top Bottom