Recent content by john2356

1. J

Episode 364

OK thanks, I get it now. It would've been interesting to see what happened, but this last scene in Episode 364 it's really good setting things up for something we'll never get :( But grateful nonetheless, any new panel is a gift now.
  2. J

Episode 364

I saw a previous comment stating something like this, so this image is indeed confirmed or highly likely the next image we would've seen in a new Episode?
  3. J

Episode 364

I was just waking up and saw this on a discord server notification... Then came straight here for more info. Same, mixed feelings right now.
  4. J

The Big Berserk Exhibition

If you're going, then please remember as much as you can! Giving, of course, priority to you enjoying the exhibition!
  5. J

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

I agree with a lot of the sentiment and opinions given here. Berserk simply ended, the Griffith post shows that even at this points we've had a partial closure on a lot of themes and stories. Second, I would wait for a few more months (or a couple of years...) for a response from the publisher...
  6. J

What Are You Playing?

EVE Online This is an MMO-RPG that just recently passed the 18-year mark since its release. It's set on a galaxy with around 10 thousand explorable systems. Each system has a star (no binaries unfortunately!), planets, moons, stations, etc. You can't set foot in any of those, you play entirely...
  7. J

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Hi well most are trying to share their feelings and I've been reading every single one. This shows what a great community this is! As for me, I got introduced into Berserk around 2016 by a college friend. He said that I must read this manga and insisted upon it. I asked if there was an anime (I...
  8. J

How the Journey Ends

Thanks Griffith for this post, it's just lovely to think this way about the story. The story allowed the characters to truly reach some form of conclusion up until now, even though we know that there are some loose ends. Those loose ends, if thinking about it this way, are always present in any...
  9. J

Episode 362

Well Aazealh pretty much explains everything that could be explained about the episode, I'm looking forward for everyone's opinion on it. If I may add or maybe point to the most important things to me are: the undoubted mirroring between Gaiseric and Guts (with slight differences) and the...
  10. J

Episode 362

You're going to jinx it! But I agree, I have the same feeling, or maybe it's only hope.
  11. J

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

Thanks, that makes it much clearer and sad for us...
  12. J

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

Does anybody know if it's unusual to exclude foreign fans? Maybe that wasn't the intention, I have no idea how it works, and the motive is something else. What possible reason could there be to just use Japan-issued credit cards instead of Visa, I assume their credit cards also use Visa mostly...
Top Bottom