Recent content by Johnstantine

1. Johnstantine

Your Favorite Albums

Not really in any order, but I can listen to these albums from start to finish every time: Lateralus - Tool The Impossible Kid - Aesop Rock Modern Vampires of the City - Vampire Weekend Discovery - Daft Punk The Fall of a Rebel Angel - Enigma Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips...
  2. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Currently replaying Twilight Princess, followed soon by Wind Waker. Forgot how much I just love TP to death.
  3. Johnstantine

What are you watching? (television thread)

As someone who does software QA, the show gave me some severe anxiety about how real it felt. Especially in terms of like Gavin or Peter--captains of industry who are inept, but wonderful at bullying people into carrying out their ideas. Richard was, without a doubt, the one who ended up being...
  4. Johnstantine

SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

Thanks for the steam gift Rhombaad! Such good timing for the winter sale!
  5. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

It IS unplayable. Luckily I game share with a buddy on PSN, so I was able to play it for free. It crashed on me several times. I also game share on Steam, and even then my 970 GTX and i7 could only run it on the lowest settings and it was just awful. Just overall a waste of money for most people.
  6. Johnstantine

You can do it! I believe in you! Enjoy it!!!
  7. Johnstantine

Gift = sent.
  8. Johnstantine

Count me in!
  9. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Currently enjoying the boss rush mode on Sekiro. It's nice being able to go back and just annihilate the bosses without having to go through the story again. Isshin, the Sword Saint is easily the greatest boss, so I've already fought him about 10+ times, three of those taking no damage at all.
  10. Johnstantine

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Seeing that 16 month hiatus still kills me.
  11. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Received Elite Dangerous as a gift. Beautiful game, but not my cup of tea: (
  12. Johnstantine

Xbox line up impressions

I'm just glad that most, if not all, of their titles will be going to PC.
  13. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Currently playing Ghost of Tsushima. I really dig it, but the combat is pretty trivial compared to Sekiro's, so I don't even have to try (even on hard mode).
  14. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

Blowing the dust off of my PS3 to play Chrono Trigger. It's on sale for $4.99, so I couldn't exactly pass that up!
  15. Johnstantine

What Are You Playing?

I'm on the fourth episode of Death Stranding and so far it's been enjoyable.
Top Bottom