Recent content by JudeauChop

1. JudeauChop

Year in review - Best movie of 2012

1: Moonrise Kingdom 2: Looper 3: Cabin in the Woods 4: Hobbit 5: Dark Knight Rises
  2. JudeauChop

What are you reading?

I really liked Name of the Wind. Do you guys know when the 3rd book is set to release? I've been reading the First Law series by Joe Abercrombie and am really enjoying it as well (about 1/2 way through book 2).
  3. JudeauChop

Movies to dread

The novel was awesome, and they did a pretty good job with the audiobook (yeah ROLLINS!) Too bad they're screwing up the film.
  4. JudeauChop

What are you reading?

I've been looking for some good, fairly gritty, dark, fantasy to read. After failing at a starting a few series, I just started The Blade Itself (The First Law: Book One), by Joe Abercrombie. So far, I'm enjoying it. We'll see how it goes.
  5. JudeauChop

Movies you've recently watched

Love the Explorers. Ethan Hawk and River Phoenix, how can you go wrong? =)
  6. JudeauChop

Will you be voting this year?

I'm in one of the "states that matter" so voted early yesterday. Voting is always fairly painful for me, but I got through it just fine this time. =)
  7. JudeauChop

Disney Acquires Star Wars

Things to remember about Star Wars: George Lucas is a TERRIBLE director. He has no report with actors/actresses and makes scenes feel awkward. He didn't direct Empire or Jedi (arguably, the 2 best SW movies). I actually think the Star Wars universe is much better having him on the side...
  8. JudeauChop

Its Halloween-ish, and I watched a few scary movies this weekend, sadly they were all eclipsed by the first: The Woman. This movie was awesome. It was suspenseful, intense, and disturbing. The relationship between family members is interesting. A lot of people didn't like the soundtrack...
  9. JudeauChop

Movies to look forward to

A Chan-wook Park film in English? Very interesting. I'm in.
  10. JudeauChop

Yesterday I rocked a double feature of Looper and The Master. Both great films. Looper looks to be Rian Johnson's breakout movie (I adore Brothers Bloom and Brick). It had solid action, and I'm a sucker for time travel. The Master, well, wow. It may as well be titled "And the oscar goes to...
  11. JudeauChop

Breaking Bad

12. JudeauChop

SKNET Radio - Post random songs

I thought about making a separate thread, but figured I'd just toss this in here. Today at work, I ran into my favorite album, in its entirety on soundcloud (the band linked it on facebook). http://soundcloud.com/branvan3000/bran-van-3000-discosis-entire-album Now, I rarely listen to...
  13. JudeauChop

Breaking Bad

14. JudeauChop

I watched Warrior last night. Tom Hardy was awesome. The story was solid. The MMA only had a few obvious faults (I'm not a huge mma guy though). Overall definitely worth a watch.
  15. JudeauChop

Adventures in YouTube

Wow... wtf?
Top Bottom