Recent content by judeaunt say

1. judeaunt say

Episode 362

Of course, the only point is that it is a vehicle for meaning. While the helmet itself does not change, the way it's drawn does. Ultimately, because of Miura's abilities, Skull Knight's helmet can express emotion even though we know his helmet does not change in form like a face would. This was...
  2. judeaunt say

Episode 362

Completely agree, it's masterful. Although i should say that we had this discussion two episodes ago and I was summarily told i was reading too much into it :\
  3. judeaunt say

Episode 360

i like how brownies and elves are the women and children of this discussion
  4. judeaunt say

Episode 360

Sorry not trying to say the skull is grinning. A grin is not technically possible for a skull because the teeth are already exposed, and yet somehow that is the exact word that comes to mind when I view that panel. My point is that the effect is so subtle, sometimes I wonder whether or not it...
  5. judeaunt say

Episode 360

except for this hehe https://imgur.com/a/sRbSyvU love that panel, i still cant quite place if I'm imagining a grin or if it's really there. Either way the message comes through loud and clear, "OH YEAH NOW THERE'S TWO OF US"
  6. judeaunt say

Episode 360

gravitational time dilation would still occur but in the opposite sense (time would pass more quickly for Guts and Co) and at an imperceptible rate. Shame, woulda been neat!
  7. judeaunt say

Episode 360

Yea seems like it was deliberately chosen to avoid the modern meaning. Thanks for the explanation! As for the episode, it was great to see Farnese getting some well deserved credit. I think a part of her worried she would no longer be needed after rehabilitating Casca. The past few episodes...
  8. judeaunt say

Episode 360

Curious about this since the english translation we got was daemon which is the latin version of the ancient greek daimon. Is the distinction based on the japanese spelling?
Top Bottom