Recent content by Kadmos

1. Kadmos

Episode 367

I find it interesting. Way more than the entirety of what we saw in the last 2 previous episodes. Can't wait for the full episode.
  2. Kadmos

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Do you think they might add comments from Mori and Studio Gaga about what is from what Miura left, or to show some sketches left by K.Miura ( when there are some) to demonstrate where they departed from to create characters and episodes in the volume ? It's something I would appreciate to have...
  3. Kadmos

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

That's exactly what I meant in my previous post in this topic but expressed with my rusted English. :farnese::puck:
  4. Kadmos

Episodes 365 & 366

I am getting a bit excited now about this news but in the same time I want to stay cautious to avoid too much of a disappointment. I know it won't be at the same level as Miura's usual style but I am curious about what will happen next between Guts and Griffith and I also wonder if the...
  5. Kadmos

To be short my feelings are mixed. I see good and bad news. The good news is that as I hoped for, Kentaro Miura DID discuss and share the rest of the development of the story till the end. And also, he did some sketches and pre-work for future characters or development. The "bad" news is that...
  6. Kadmos

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Except the Casca one, I found others not that bad. I would buy one or two of them if I had the opportunity I think.
  7. Kadmos

Episode 364

Same. But in an after thought I was wondering if the boy did that in a sense to protect his father from the cursed armour. Having this scene just after a demonstration of the effects it has on its wearer. Which make the scene even more cute and touching.
  8. Kadmos

Episode 364

Loving it !
  9. Kadmos

Episode 364

Thank you both for the clarification. Even with noticing the release date, I was in doubt. (Especially since the 10 of September is mentionned by Heji-Sama) It's quite confusing to say the least.
  10. Kadmos

Episode 364

Not available yet to preorder in CDjapan, is it ? Or is it this one : https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2641343 (already sold out)
  11. Kadmos

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Well, as the character in question is not human, I don't find it out of place and bothering. To me the general tone was very refreshing. I just finished to read all of the episodes and loved it, more than I thought I would. Miura demonstrated again his storyteller and world creation skills and...
  12. Kadmos

Favorite two-page spreads

One of my favorite, if not my favorite now. Very epic and overwhelming. I can't wait to get to see it in my hands on details with volume 41.
  13. Kadmos

Episode 363

3 days before my birthday. :guts:
  14. Kadmos

Episode 362

Hi everyone, new here! Been a long time reader of this fantastic website (fore more than 15 years!) but only recently did I signed in. Glad to enjoy this important episode with you! Like many of you, even though this episode was short I found it very powerful. Miura is very good at giving...
Top Bottom