Recent content by Kagami

1. K

BERSERK: RECUT (ベルセルク:再切断)

Thank you for your hard work. I had all my DVDs stolen from me (Berserk included) so I was happy to watch them again (in a new way).
  2. K

Fires in Los Angeles

I am about to be relocated from Toronto to LA (we are getting a loft in Korea Town). I have always wanted to live in California, and now when I finally have the option... fire. I didn't know it was LA that was in danger until I read this. I knew about the fires, but only heard that they were...
  3. K

Episode 297

That has been the way I've been looking at Berserk for about 2 years now. Sometimes if I am lucky I get two new episodes in one shot. Give it a try fellas, be patient.
  4. K

Current Episodes

Current Episodes Thread Why on earth did you?!
  5. K

Who likes metal music??

Don't mess with him man, he's a lord...
  6. K

Who likes metal music??

update, all who enjoy metal must respect Primus. *end transmission*
  7. K

Episode 283

Naw, but he just might be the only human (not including Guts and Co.) to see what type of guy (thing) Griff really is. A few more days and we will know!
  8. K

Dark Horse Releases

Wow, it's a shame that this discussion has suddenly died after Chris stopped posting. See what sfx has done? On another note, I miss having the releases so much that I am seriously tempted to bite the bullet and just deal with the silly SFX boxes. Anyone else shamefully about to succumb like me?
  9. K

Who likes metal music??

Awww.... Did Nils Frykdahl pack your ass like a suit-case? I think so. Another victory for metal. PS: Everyone take a look at Sleepytime Gorilla Museum http://www.sleepytimegorillamuseum.com/
  10. K

Guts' Kill Roster: How many has he REALLY killed?

I don't think it should count. He just scared him off really. Go with your instinct on this one I say.
  11. K

Who likes metal music??

MESHUGGAH.
  12. K

MPD Psycho

It's a pretty violent book, in it a girl has her arms and legs removed and is kept alive in a suit-case for example. :O I wonder if there will be sfx boxes for this release :troll: PS: Claypool rules
  13. K

Berserk:God's Hand[RPG]

Is the project still going on? :???:
  14. K

Vagabond Returns (Spoilers).

Re: Vagabond Returns. NYC seems to get Vagabond pretty fast, I have had vol. 22 for a while now :) Anyone else wonder when Kojiro will get the drying pole back? Or how? I think that the sword being polished by Koetsu is most likely the blade, but it was thrown into the sea last time we saw it...
  15. K

CnColors

your best yet fellow :D
Top Bottom