Recent content by kaimera

1. K

Gillia's things

Moar Kjaskar! I really dig your doodles! :)
  2. K

Berserk + Personal Artwork

Re: Berserk Artwork Superb! Really like it. Next time could you show a bit of WIP stuff? I'm interested in it! Keep that good stuff coming :casca:
  3. K

Berserk Saga Project News

To be precise. The TV-Show is a crappy tv-show. It's not limited animation anymore, it feels like dragon ball z in its worst moments. And who wants a perfect retelling of the manga anyways? That's on the one hand fuckign impossible and second why would you just imitate something, just create...
  4. K

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 1

Heyho! Great Podcast. Everything has been summed up by the posts before. so i'll make it quick and get some questions for your next podcasts. Tell us which potential development in the manga would break your heart, personally. Just to ask which relationship/interaction between person(s) or...
  5. K

Yep you're both right, i got a bit carried away by my thoughts.Though i wouldn't take the '97 Anime as an argument :griffnotevil:. But to be honest. She is way more active in the first volume. She's talking to guts. The scene with corkus is important. but there she is just a tool to conclude...
  6. K

I asked the person who uploaded the picture in the board. I will tell you all when i got more information on that one.. Yeah could be just for the Eclipse. But so much effort just for one little scene of slaughtering corkus? mhm
  7. K

In a german berserk forum i stumbled upon this pic, which was posted yesterday. You can guess what that means, if it's legit.
  8. K

So i hope it will get good reviews and makes a good comeback at the box office. But to be honest, normally the box-office gets it's highest volume on the weekend debut. So now you can say that until the next weekend it will possibly gross 20 % to 40 % less than on the debut. It will of course...
  9. K

I hope so! But not in this macho behaviour you described ;). I can't picture him that way. But they could work out as a couple in my fantasy, since i like her works! Thanks for the translation Aazealh, sounds awesome! Can't wait for this movie to be rls'd on blu-ray.
  10. K

The CGI bothers me as well. But it could be due to the trailers and we dunno how heavy they used it. The important parts aren't the battles. And if they catch the mood right there (okay there are some important and meaningful, yes, more, but still) it won't bug me that much, Anyways. Am i the...
  11. K

That brochure reminds me of that thing one voice actress posted on her blog: http://ameblo.jp/abitostretto-e-mazzolino/image-11106386706-11668718280.html http://ameblo.jp/abitostretto-e-mazzolino/image-11106386706-11668718285.html even though it doesn't look too alike.
  12. K

Yeah you're right. That's somehow what i wantedt to transport. There are details to critisize, because we only have it. Okay details that may weight more than the word detail is suggesting. I admit that it looks like they are shifting many stuff for what ever reasons. I have to say, the CGI is...
  13. K

That is, sorry, no argument. It's more likely that they get the overall stuff right. At least in some ways. They could fail as well with the right button. It's a mistake that's for sure, but it's saying nothing about the final product. the argument is this way and vice-versa just speculating...
  14. K

Nope she wasn't wearing her helmet in this scene in the manga. But looks like they captured the mood of that scene anyways. The second last picture, does anyone know from where it is? Looks like the field before the eclipse, but i'm not sure.
  15. K

At least in the Animenewsnetwork there's Susumu noted as the man for the music. :daiba: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12397 And i still see the possibility of her singing the theme song with Susumu as the producer of the whole score and the theme song.
Top Bottom