Recent content by Kaine

1. Kaine

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

Like I said it isn't that I don't blame Studio Gaga, I simply blame them less that Mori and the publisher, as for what I can see, it look like they barely read the source material or if they did they didn't understand what they were reading. When they decide the continue Berserk I wrongly...
  2. Kaine

If you have connection at Hakusensha why not.... and while you are at it, if you could whip the entire stuff and make sure they read all of berserk carefully before they make another episode will be great. Like a stated before on this forum, the staff of Studio Gaga are the people that I blame...
  3. Kaine

Sorry Walter, but if Mori and Studio Gaga are continuing Berserk in order to Honour Miura, they should make sure that the continuation is lore accurate and not the joke that Berserk is right now. Sometimes, it look like they didn't even bother to read the source materials. Or if they did it...
  4. Kaine

Episode 373

I completely agree with you. For me this continuation it's mutating from a bad fan fiction to a crime against Miura legacy and humanity. I don't think any of Miura assistants are to blame for what we were feed until now.... the only people who are to blame are the editor and Mori. The editor...
  5. Kaine

Episode 372

People are just curious to see how they will end it. Supposedly if you read something and you are an honest person you should buy it.... or completely dissociate your self from the property.
  6. Kaine

Episode 371

He did The revelation of the sea behind Falconia, left me without words....After all they fucked up in the last episodes this for me it's the cherry on the top After this pearl and from their way of keeping depicting the berserker armor and the beast of Darkness relation, I'm really...
  7. Kaine

Episode 370

The point Is that Mori Is the only one to have an idea of how Miura would have continued and end the story.... I appreciate the "veteran" input but I personally want the story to come, to be told as close as possibile to what Miura envisioned, and not to be completely fan fiction
  8. Kaine

Episode 370

this comment It's the best thing coming out of this episode
  9. Kaine

Episode 370

I just can't believe that Miura would have ever depicted a no wounds Guts being carried away like a potatoes bag by other people:troll:
  10. Kaine

Episode 369

The issue Isn't really the fact that they are moving fast.... It's that the story they are telling doesn't add up with what Miura established before
  11. Kaine

Episode 369

Probably the editor told them to choose between continue "BERSERK?" or to look for another job
  12. Kaine

Episode 368

You are not alone ... Many of us believed, that even if not in the same way or with the same standards as Miura did, Mori & Studio Gaga could continue and finish BERSERK in a satisfying way. But, after 4 episodes of "BERSERK?" That were suppose to cover one of the biggest encounter in the...
  13. Kaine

Episode 368

Just out of curiosity... In one panel we can get a clear look at Guts neck through the collar of his armor. In the armor's collar space where Guts neck Is showing wasn't always his cape filling the gap? Did Miura ever show Guts neck through the collar of his armor?
  14. Kaine

Episode 368

The drawing wasn't the only important thing of Berserk but for sure it was an important part of It. Now nobody expects Miura to continue BERSERK from the grave, but as THEY made a statement about "honoring" Miura Kentarou's legacy they could at least give It a try( and I'm not speaking only...
  15. Kaine

Episode 368

For me it's clear that there Is only one assistent of Miura (I don't know which one of them is) that get close to Miura art style and I would not care to get only 3 chapter for year if he was the only one in charge of drawing the characters
Top Bottom