Recent content by Kakkoii_Guts

1. Kakkoii_Guts

Movies you've recently watched

My god. I've seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so many times since I was a child. I can quote it back to front and NEVER realized Sam Rockwell was in it. My mind has been blown. The last two movies that I watched were The Wrestler and Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl. I had fun with both...
  2. Kakkoii_Guts

E3 2011 News

Wii U looks kind of interesting, but even after watching all of Nintendo's conference I still don't know much about it (full specs and pricing please!). It looks like they have lots of 3rd party support this go around, something that Nintendo has been sorely lacking for awhile. I'm just glad...
  3. Kakkoii_Guts

Adventures in YouTube

Absolutely hilarious. That guy argues exactly like my father. Maybe he's one of my grandfather's bastard children. He did always talk about having kids all over the place...
  4. Kakkoii_Guts

What Are You Playing?

I finally got fed up with Street Fighter IV on the Xbox 360. I really love the game, but finding other players has turned into such a hassle that it isn't even worth it anymore. Things wouldn't be so bad if I had some skilled players to compete with offline, but there really isn't much of a...
  5. Kakkoii_Guts

Movies to look forward to

I'm looking very forward to seeing District 9 in a couple of days. So far I've only heard good things about it. It really seems like a movie I'll dig. The last current movie I watched was "Inglourious Basterds". Basterds had me on the edge of my seat the entire time it was on. You just...
  6. Kakkoii_Guts

Sopranos!

My comment was meant to encompass from season three on. It never really seemed to catch the spark that the earlier episodes had. With that said after re-watching the last few episodes of this season, I'm coming away from it feeling much better about how things were left off.
  7. Kakkoii_Guts

Sopranos!

I suppose after letting it stew for a few days, that I don't hate the last episode. It certainly wasn't the best way to have handled any of it. I was hoping that the show would go back to how great it was in the first season and second season. Sadly it never did.
  8. Kakkoii_Guts

Any Firefly Fans 'Round These Here Parts?

The movie was great. I'm going to see it again with friends tomorrow. Excellent all around.
  9. Kakkoii_Guts

Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots thread

I never knew that Clancy Brown was Dante.
  10. Kakkoii_Guts

Any Firefly Fans 'Round These Here Parts?

I've been a Firefly fan for a long time (more a Joss Whedon fan), and can't wait to see Serenity. It'll be nice to see Joss do a movie himself. So if it ends up shitty this time it's all his fault. :serpico:
  11. Kakkoii_Guts

Banned of the Hawks... again. =)

Re: Banned of the Hawks... again AND AGAIN! =) Hell, why go back? You are obviously far too much for them to handle.
  12. Kakkoii_Guts

PS2+(GCN)>X-Bawks

My Gamecube is Spice Orange.
  13. Kakkoii_Guts

Strange New Zealand Video Clip

I knew what it was as soon as you said car advertisement.
  14. Kakkoii_Guts

Where have all of the great writers gone?

Kurt Vonnegut is amazing.
Top Bottom