Recent content by Kart

1. K

Hey SK.NET!

Hey SK, i'm back for abit, finally decided ya know, its been a few years, try to read up on berserk. Yo to all the new (and old) faces.
  2. K

CnColors

damn CnC you've improved ten folds since I last saw your work. awesome stuff.
  3. K

Is there any weapon (or object) that can stand against the DS in skilled hands?

The DS will never break, at least without due replacement, but I can bet that the DS will be a semi permanant part of the story. I think if the sword broke gutts would go mad.
  4. K

Places you hate

any tips for touring europe and gettin the most out of the culture rather then being looked at as a complete and disgusting outsider? Places I hate? anywhere with a line, nothing pisses me off more then having to stand in a line.
  5. K

Shadow of the Colossus

this game taunts the fact I dont own a game system, i desire to play it so much, probably more then halo2, it simply looks amazing, the idea behind it is brilliant, Arg! it pains me in my groin region.
  6. K

Guts better off with fake hand?

was it just me, or did it seem like the armor gave him some control over his arm?
  7. K

Episode 264

Note: The idea of "the shadow of the hawk" may be those who trail him, the apostles. We are not sure whether or not griffith intends to hurt midland, he may still want it as his own kingdom. But im sure the apostles are really going to cause problems once the war is over. The shadow of him...
  8. K

Can Guts actually do any damage to the God Hand's plans?

i dont know, this might be the piece you're missing. The armor of berserk has a magical od that will drive a man mad, turn him into a monster(not literally), Now Guts doesn't use the armor that much, he pretty much only uses it's power when hes in a fight. but the od is always flowing, pulling...
  9. K

yeah of course, this entire time the beast has been around, telling gutts to kill everyone. But now it will take abit more then a couple of hits to send gutts into berserk mode.
  10. K

Prediction: Griffith kills Grunbeld

Hey, I just had a weird thought, this isn't really something I could see, but it poses an interesting question. Gutts kills zodd, in the same way the count summoned the God Hand, Zodd does the same, we all know he has no one to sacrifice, but he does have one huge desire, to serve the...
  11. K

Episode 264

or! *stupid* They could find out gutts is actually part of the prophecy because he was so close to griffith! DUN DUN DUN!!! */stupid* sorry, all I had to add.
  12. K

The skullknight is quite powerful, above gutts, still. Perhaps with the armor gutts is nearer equal, but we must not forget that gutts is still phsyical and fleshy, which skully isn't. Despite the fact right now gutts would likely be able to exchange blows, and possibly do a good bit of harm if...
  13. K

The Dragon Slayer's Effectiveness

If I recall correctly, Godo(godot?) forged the sword in his youth, or at least when he was younger. He was exiled after he made it. So the sword could have easily been made 20-40 years before he ever met gutts. In the time between its original forging, and it's "repairing" he likely improved so...
  14. K

Will Guts surpass Griffith again?

I think in the discussion of how gutts will kill griffith, you all forget that we dont really know if that will happen. It's a nice idea, and im sure it would be awesome, but It wouldn't feel right, at least from the story so far. But Im sure there will be many more big revelations, i doubt in...
  15. K

Proj's colors

mother fucking godly.
Top Bottom