Recent content by Kavaron

1. K

Berserk PS2 game cutscenes made into a 80 min long movie

I randomly found this 80min movie from the 2004 PS2 game (edited and ENG subbed). It is the whole millenium arc animated and to be honest the CGI is in par with 2016 Anime! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8phqA2gkkRc&list=FLKDu_X7v76CyW4lWnR1X_Uw&index=1 I bet most of you have seen this but...
  2. K

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

1st movie I voted GOOD and 2nd EXCELLENT. I really liked all the scenes and the best one was by far the Griffith's intrusion to the palace with 2nd best the duel between Griffith and Guts and 3rd the Boscone Swing which killed many hawks instantly! Unlike the 1st movie this one gave me the...
  3. K

Berserk Saga Project News

Is there any chance that the movies will keep coming out until it catches up with the manga?
  4. K

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

Just watched the movie. I think it was amazing. Simply the best animated movie ever IMO. How could you not like it? All the battles were top notch with blood and crazy moves. Guts was simply terrifying! Only scene I thought was worse than the TV series was the Nosferatu Zodd one which felt empty...
  5. K

New Berserk animation project confirmed

You just ruined my dream... :judo: I still believe one day we will see the whole series animated though.
  6. K

New Berserk animation project confirmed

OK here is my theory. First of all Miura said recently that the Manga is around 70% done right now (some pro here posted this) so my guess is that they will start the anime from chapter one and do the remake. But when the remake finishes we will see more seasons which will follow the manga till...
  7. K

Episode 307

So. A city appears out of nowhere and it is the capital of the new world? Or is the old capital transformed into Falconia?
  8. K

Episode 307

Any more info on Falconia? It is not even in the glossary of skullknight.
  9. K

Episode 306

The Abyss that we've seen many times.. The evil spirits from hell could come out through Ganishka and haunt the world.
  10. K

Episode 306

My guess is that Ganishka will become a portal to the evil dimension.
  11. K

Episode 305

Well it's the first time I saw a berserk preview. I just couldn't resist anymore! This whole stuff reminds me of southpark episode where the portal in imaginationland was destroyed and the evil characters attacked and killed the good ones. (alien, minotaur, predator vs unicorns, popey etc)...
  12. K

Episode 295

Yes, the Femto form is very cool and looks very powerful. I bet Griffith can transform as Femto at will. By the way, have we seen and of the other God hands transform to anything? I can't remember.
  13. K

Episode 295

Isn't Griffith's black hawk appearance an uber form? The one that he wears a full face mask and he has black lips, the form he took during the eclipse. I would imagine that this is his ultimate power form and he would sure need it for the emperor...
  14. K

Episode 295

Can Griffith use his Apostle form to deal with this or he has to remain human so that the real humans don't realize what he really is? I also think that the Archer Apostle will participate in this battle. He could find a vulnerable spot in Ganishka and snipe him.
  15. K

Episode 283

WOW! Looks like the fight is starting. I want so much Ganishka to kick Griffith's ass
Top Bottom