Recent content by KC

1. K

Who else thinks this is coming?

Yes I do believe that Gutts cares for his little band and will not let it slip away like he did last time...remember "why do i not realize i have something great until i have lost it"...especially with cacaska. Will he ever leave her again? maybe if he feels she would be safe, but that is what...
  2. K

Who else thinks this is coming?

It means that she hasn't lost her touch :P Well, you all talk about the aspect of Caskca's actions after her sanity returns what about the physical appearance? Hmm I think that if Caskca does go back to herself as a sane person....she will cut her hair....Just the Jap. idea to cut hair when...
  3. K

Animal Rights and PETA

HMMmm....................... Bebop........................... if it had a taste it would be a really good slice of beef................... ;) :D ;D
  4. K

happy Easter to anyone

Happy Fucking Easter now go look for some bunnies 8)
  5. K

Guts & Caska's tainted seed & their 'child'

Well I think that the entire situation has to do with the fact that Griff likes to make sure he is in control fo everything...Even if Griff can not control Guts life he can effect it by tainting the child. Hmm just makes me realized that when Griff was thinking/dreaming about how his life would...
  6. K

Funny ass quiz

Well when you said that it was geared for guys well trust me girls it really is for guys unless you are bisexual... :P
  7. K

Emotions in Berserk

As we have seen so far in Berserk emotions come into play, but not so much that it becomes a soap opera. The emotions that are made very clear in the series are hate, fear, blood lust, ambition, pride, those are the ones I feel are most present. Well the reason why I wanted to start this post...
  8. K

Who will be in Elfhelm

Godo had said that he made the dragonslayer to slay a dragon, but it was never used because no one was able to us the sword dragonslayer...I think that now that Guts has the dragon slayer he will use it to slay a dragon to save magical Elfhelm from a dragon ;D But wasn't that monster before...
  9. K

Corkus - Cynical or Correct? *debate*

Well what else can be said this is a great explaination and i do agree with the majority of the message... I personally did not like him very much, but I liked how he was his own person who was able to express what he though no matter how many people opposed him on the subject.
  10. K

Flesh + Blood

Re:Flesh + Blood! Hey I actually went out and bought this, but was a bit disappointed :P, but it is okay b/c I totally see the similarities of Berserk to this and understand how this could have been an influence of Miru... Over a good movie, but compared to today's standards not the...
  11. K

Does anyone else hate Ishidoro and puck "Silly mode"?

:o :o :o NO NO NO How can you say that... I love it the way it is right now, b/c they are the comic relief and w/o them it would just be too harsh which it is already, but w/o them the magna would be missing one critical aspect of good magna...Laughter... Honestly I really do like them and...
  12. K

The Most Underrated Characters

Honestly there are so many memoriable moments/characters in the manga...One that i will always remenber is Jill at the end she looks at the sky and in her mind (that we get to read) are some of the most poetic words in the magna... Judeau a must what he does at the end is so unselfish and not...
  13. K

Orgies

Re:orgys ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Dream On.... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
  14. K

Male or Female

;) :D what can i say why not....hmm....., but not such a good idea to have nude pics of yourself on the net or give them to anybody...never know where they might end up... ;D
  15. K

Male or Female

[-X When I put this up I did not mean for it to turn out this way, but all well as long as everyone is laughing... :P "If there is grass on the field, play ball, if not, play in the mud" in other words... If you can't beat them join them...
Top Bottom