Recent content by Kenji-kun

1. Kenji-kun

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

(It's been a while since I last posted here haha). You probably know it : the (japanese) Berserk Official Calendar 1998 is made of AWESOME prints (magnificent quality paper and detailed natural lithographic printings). I have the calendar for years and I have always thought that it was a real...
  2. Kenji-kun

(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts Ohh yeah, great sclupt ! Keep going man, I am with you (I would be interested). I really put my attention on Guts' muscles. Hope you will do justice to the magnificient strong and straight biceps he has ;) (often not accurate in statues)
  3. Kenji-kun

AOW - Serpico statue

Yeah, I've done a very big mistake, :oops: I apologise. But you fully understood me ;) Actually, the Irvine bundled with Zodd Revelation was a very big disapointment for me and few of my friends. He is beautiful for sure and I love this statue, but to pay 20000 yens for him is quite of an epic...
  4. Kenji-kun

AOW - Serpico statue

Pre-Order too (normal with addition of blood on the Kelpie). I fear that it would be the only Serpico statue available... BUT, the price is freaking too awesome for that range of statue. The AoW prices have sky rocketed !! $300 without shipping fees for a statue similar in proportions to the...
  5. Kenji-kun

Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

Portgas, the PVC Guts Black Swordsman (Exclusive ver.), ZODD Senma, Zodd revelation I / II, all the repaints etc... the paint job of the blood on the prototypes are way much better than what was done on the mass-product statues. But indeed, the recent Guts Hundred Man Killer was great ! And I...
  6. Kenji-kun

Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

The blood work on the prototypes is always fabulous, perfect, impressive blablabla... But when you got the real mass-painted statue in front of your eyes, the disappointment is constantly deep. Whatever, I just want to warn you. Don't concentrate too much on the beauty of the paint job...
  7. Kenji-kun

Media Blasters Remastering Berserk

May I ask if rightstuf.com could send this DVDbox to France. I don't find any clue on the website. In advance, thankks a lot ;)
  8. Kenji-kun

Guts - The hundred men killer - Pictures HDR

Genome, it is just awesome ! Congrats my friend, this is splendid. I can't imagine the beauty of the Guts&Slan with this process !
  9. Kenji-kun

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! I am short with cash for the moment but as soon as I recover, I will send you my part ;) Anyway, I think people WANT to see the finished product before paying. I meen, what will be the base, the final textures and colors etc... If James could send...
  10. Kenji-kun

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! You can count on me to buy one ! Amazing !!!
  11. Kenji-kun

Pre-order of New item: “ZODD: REVELATIONS”(1/10 Scale)

HITReza, I am really sorry that you have been disapointed with this statue which I personally find gorgeous ! Yeah, I haven't thought to the possibility of slight differences betwin 2 hand painted models. But I don't think that the differences could be THAT significant. You & Derek have just...
  12. Kenji-kun

Pre-order of New item: “ZODD: REVELATIONS”(1/10 Scale)

Whouhoooo, I really REALLY don't understand you guys. I have the Exclusive II version and I have to say that this statue is just WONDERFUL ! The color choice and the application are the best I've seen so far within Art of War's works. I mean, just look at the different skin tones on the...
  13. Kenji-kun

Wishes to Art of War - (Request for statues, what scenes, who to make, etc.)

Great propositions from DirectDK. I would support : - Serpico vs the Kelpie: The scene where Serpico fights the water creature Kelpie in front of the church in the pouring rain. - The Reuniting Of Guts and Casca, Mozgus-saga: The scene where Guts finally meets Casca again and holds her close...
  14. Kenji-kun

Wishes to Art of War - (Request for statues, what scenes, who to make, etc.)

Hi Eric, glad to see an Art of War representative here ! Welcome. You sure have found the right place, full of extreme fans ;) The initiative is really appreciated. Art of War need the voice of fans like us to perfect their productions. 1/ I think that the first thing we all deplore...
  15. Kenji-kun

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Thanks everyone ! I just want to tell you that even if this wonderful Skullknight 1/10 has been released, the original 1/15 is still a pure beauty : the pose captures so much better the wandering of this lonely knight ! Notice that the armor is silver but with very slight blue reflects. And I...
Top Bottom