Recent content by Kentaro yuuki

1. Kentaro yuuki

I made a manga series called "elder souls" and its is now ongoing

Well i am not turning it into just a manga/comic but will expand this as my whole fantasy world. I am starting soon again
  2. Kentaro yuuki

What Are You Playing?

I play mostly skyrim, resident evil these days and COC in my phone Wanted to claim that free game in epic store but missed...
  3. Kentaro yuuki

Having some trouble rn With life So i guess i can't work on comics =-= Hopefully someday maybe...
  4. Kentaro yuuki

Yeah i did changed it many times to make it unique Some stuff do just typical Medieval fantasy stuff tho
  5. Kentaro yuuki

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Lacrimosa and Beethoven virus
  6. Kentaro yuuki

Well during the time of hiatus i may not be working on my comic or drawings but i do was increasing lore and story in mean time. Literally thinking of many events and stuff happening in the story also their history .(you can say i literally created enough lore to be half of elder scrolls Lore or...
  7. Kentaro yuuki

Well i guess i have to think of the name , i wanted the name to be same as the main element in my comic, the story based on a Elder Souls which like the one ring from lord of the ring except it's purpose is different. Well i will update on it once I start working on it . I thought of new name...
  8. Kentaro yuuki

Hey sorry for not updating and all,i was going through some problems in family and school. I am not free from my school at least and now i can also choose what i wanna do with my life and all. So i am going to start everything again . I am going to reboot the already existing chapters and make...
  9. Kentaro yuuki

What Are You Playing?

I just finished playing Skyrim for 209th time with mods tbh, now I wanna try it with different mods, but before that i want to download lord of the rings games for my PS2 and Harry potter too
  10. Kentaro yuuki

My Manga inspired from berserk and elder scrolls"Elder Souls"

I am remaking first 3 chapters to match the art to my current style, i already made original 3 chapters which are available in webtoon and strippy indian comic app but i am remaking it so i can match it to my current art and make it look more like a manga than webcomic.
  11. Kentaro yuuki

What Are You Playing?

I just playing the Elder Scrolls. Skyrim and yakuza 0 and resident evil 6 these days only , I do downloaded Saints rows the third just yesterday
  12. Kentaro yuuki

Any one know what describes a truly dark world?

Oki got it owo, thanks , I do trying to make my manga dark but it do will have some moments like some funny moments like puck and scrieche from berserk have ,I aslo add some romantic tale a bit in between the story to make things but interesting too, like this I planned like 8-10 arcs now .
  13. Kentaro yuuki

Petit Mage Rouge Art - (very inspired by Kentaro Miura)

Really nice owo love the details!
  14. Kentaro yuuki

Did Miura sensei really draw Berserk pixel by pixel?

Somewhere I heard that when Miura sensei changed the medium to digital, he use to draw berserk pixels by pixels. Is that true?
  15. Kentaro yuuki

Thanks I do gonna all out for it ,just hope the story i thought would go good , I only. Just started
Top Bottom