Recent content by Khalamir

1. Khalamir

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

And the Taurus demon doesn't even look much like a minotaur. No Hooves, Ram horns, the head looks completely different than Zodd's... They're both just big hairy humanoids with horns.
  2. Khalamir

Kentarou Miura has passed away

When I first saw the news, I thought it was some sick joke, and then I thought I was having a nightmare. It's already 5 PM and I'm still hoping I'll wake up. I really liked this series. Berserk was the first manga I read. Admittedly my enthusiasm has waned somewhat from the sparse releases, but...
  3. Khalamir

Episode 361 (July 22)

What could be the reason for the delay, then? I thought it being announced means Miura already submitted it to the publisher. Maybe he wanted to do some last minute tweaks?
  4. Khalamir

SkullKast: Episode 102 - Barrier

@jackson_hurley She might be able to take him on in his human form. As for his apostle form, yeah, she's going to need help, the berserker armor, or some Joseph Joestar level shenanigans to win.
  5. Khalamir

SkullKast: Episode 102 - Barrier

Casca saving Guts sounds like a nice change of pace, but given how especially with the berserker armor, Guts' abilities are so far above her own, and how even during the golden age he was constantly the one saving her, I don’t think it’s very likely to happen. Maybe Miura will pleasantly...
  6. Khalamir

Episode 359

I don't feel like I can add anything about the Guts and Casca situation that wasn't already said, but there's something else I'd like to talk about. Those "forest guardians" Danan was talking about peeked my curiosity. I went back to episode 346 and noticed some bigger elf-like people who were...
  7. Khalamir

What Are You Playing?

I've been playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 since it came out on PC this month. It's pretty cool. But I didn't play it much because I'm approaching the end of my semester and getting bombarded with homework.
  8. Khalamir

SkullKast: Episode 101 - Dawn of the Empire

Great stuff as usual. I expected this podcast to be a long one, but holy cow it's almost 2 hours. Took me 2 sittings to finish it. Not that I'm complaining, of course :guts: Some words about some of your points in this podcast: The idea of creating pseudo apostles en mass seems almost certain...
  9. Khalamir

Episode 358

Maybe Casca will attempt suicide and he'll show up to save her and talk her out of it. A fight between Guts and skull knight, huh? That'd be pretty damn intense. Guts would end up losing a powerful ally if he wins.
  10. Khalamir

POLL: Guess Miura's 'Next Project'

Could it be a remake of the Dreamcast game? It definitely needs one. It had a good story, but the gameplay aged terribly.
  11. Khalamir

What Are You Playing?

I just finished Sekiro. Pretty cool game. The combat was quite a bit different from Dark souls and Bloodborne and it through me off for a while but I managed to get the hang of it eventually. I tried playing new game plus for a while but I think I'm done with the game for now. I wonder if we'll...
  12. Khalamir

Dark Horse Releasing Berserk Guidebook

Dark horse said the preview pages are outdated: https://twitter.com/DarkHorseComics/status/1041829161856249856 I don't have the guidebook, so I can't confirm if it's all fixed.
  13. Khalamir

SkullKast: Episode 97 - Stonehenge [357 Review]

Re: SkullKast: Episode 97 I never got the feeling that Laban was skeptical of Griffith. His statement at the state of the world when talking to Rickert wasn't aimed at Griffith in particular, and saying that he's still scared of the war demons doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't trust them...
  14. Khalamir

Volume 40 release

I was hoping for Casca being the focus, but I like the cover nonetheless. Maybe next volume.
  15. Khalamir

Episode 357

So, Griffith and his army can quickly cover long distances using this method. It reminds me of the warrens from the Malazan series. And I'm probably getting way ahead of myself here, but I wonder if we'll not only see existing stone circles being used like this, but also new ones built from...
Top Bottom