Recent content by Khulegu

1. K

Good completed seinen fantasy mangas to read while waiting Berserk's new chapters

Hello again guys, Thank you for your recommendations, I completed Claymore one hour ago. It was absolutely perfect! So mature, so serious, so tragedic. I fell in love to Commander Miria <3 I do not speak more than this about it because do not want to give spoilers, read this ;) I am plannig to...
  2. K

Is Berserk "perfect" ? What do you not like about it?

-Darkness is decreasing after Conviction Arc and Jokes are increasing. The worst thing is that. -Pirate was unneccessary.
  3. K

A New member who Berserk changed his literary likings is here!

Hello everyone! Berserk is most important fiction for me. I was not interested to fantasy fiction before Berserk. I read Berserk's all published chapters only in a week and I fell in love of it and fantasy fiction. I read Tolkien's Silmarillion, Hobbit and LOTR after finishing those chapters...
  4. K

Good completed seinen fantasy mangas to read while waiting Berserk's new chapters

Hello Everyone, Berserk is most important fiction for me, I completed every published chapters of it only in a week. It made me a fan of fantasy fiction, I read Tolkien's Silmarillion, Hobbit and LOTR after finishing those chapters, maybe I won't read or watch non-fantasy fiction in my life as...
Top Bottom