Recent content by KikiPT

1. KikiPT

Episode 360

I can understand how certain comparisons may get old and sound shallow after that long but I can assure you that I'm not the type to make such a shallow comparison nor did I ever see any LotR artistic, much less narrative influence in Berserk lmao. It was my bad for treating the thread as a chat...
  2. KikiPT

Episode 360

idk maybe its the fact that they're gathered in a elvish safeheaven seeking aid and recieving important council but who knows. Wasn't really looking for or claiming there to be any plot parallels or influence taken as I was merely feeling the similar atmospheres. Next time I'll be sure to have...
  3. KikiPT

Episode 360

Wouldn't say. Any particular reason the mods are extra agressive today?
  4. KikiPT

Episode 360

Latest chapter gave me some strong LOTR vibes and I cant quite specifically point out what it was..
  5. KikiPT

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Sim City is currently my fave Hirasawa album
  6. KikiPT

KikiPT's Fanart

Not really fanart but was rereading and couldnt keep going without testing Jill's statement. She was right.
  7. KikiPT

KikiPT's Fanart

Guts sure has lost a lot of blood along the way
  8. KikiPT

KikiPT's Fanart

Thanks a bunch but not sure im worthy of such comparison haha
  9. KikiPT

KikiPT's Fanart

how does miura even highlight this mans hair everyday its mad hard
  10. KikiPT

KikiPT's Fanart

Did somethin simple focusing on Gut's wounds. not sure if I'll colour it tho
  11. KikiPT

Episode 358

Gotta say, this has been the most satisfying episode we had in a while. We got a lot of development throught the discussions had in 358. Feels fulfilling to have so much dialogue after a while.
  12. KikiPT

Avengers end game and berserk reference

If you're talking about the soul stone planet then I'm absolutely sure that was the intention
  13. KikiPT

KikiPT's Fanart

Thank you! I thought of putting Griffith's current sword in but then I came to the conclusion that that one doesnt really deserve its spot on the hill.
  14. KikiPT

KikiPT's Fanart

I still got ways to learn when it comes to colouring but here's a lil something I made. Probably can't see it but two of the funky lil eclipse faces are smiling as they drift away lmao.
  15. KikiPT

Castlevania showrunner wants to animate Berserk

If we're talking Netflix in particular I personally do not think they'd be up to the task. I liked Castlevania but mostly due to the action scenes and their choreography, when scenes focused on characters and their interactions (which is admittedly Berserk's strongest point) the direction seemed...
Top Bottom