Recent content by Killakcin

1. K

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

Somewhere between "Hrrung" and "DeDeDe"
  2. K

Volume 39 release

I've got the english translation on pre-order. Can't wait!
  3. K

I'm really surprised that so many of the villagers got 2D animations. There were at least 3 shots where each villager had a unique hand drawn face. Very unexpected, considering the track record of this group...
  4. K

Oh my god... SO LAZY! How do you miss that? :mozgus: Sloppy!
  5. K

New episode is out. It was ok, nothing really stood out, except possibly Schierke's protection spell. The action scenes where heavily edited, but at least the different cuts had a purpose. Although, I think they use the zoom-in-zoom-out shot way too much. Exaggerated camera movements like that...
  6. K

Again, another decent episode. This season has been consistently better than last season. I'm really surprised that we spent the whole episode at the tree house considering the usual pace of this series. I am starting to worry that these last few episodes have been better because there has...
  7. K

Episode 349

Excellent episode! Guts and Serpico's retrospective moment feels well timed and well earned. I love all the celebration scenes. It kind of feels like we're all celebrating Casca's imminent return. But man, that was a SMALL piece. They've got their work cut out for them. I wonder how they're...
  8. K

What do you think will happen after Elfhelm?

Hmm, interesting. That could give Griffith a reason to show up at Elfhelm. I wonder if Casca will even remember her child. It may be something she only knows subconsciously.
  9. K

Yea, I don't think God Hand or Apostles can be sacrificed. However, Griffiths vessel may not be immune and may be weakness that can be exploited. As for Caska's motivation, it is hard to see Caska coming up with the idea her self, or even agreeing to it if someone else suggested it. However...
  10. K

I was thinking about this recently, what if Caska sacrifices her child? I don't know how that would effect Griffith, but it may be a way to make him vulnerable.
  11. K

I'm sure there is going to be some sort of inciting event. Guts' current quest will be accomplished when Caska returns to her senses. I can see this happening in a couple different ways. 1) Caska decides she wants to kill or confront Griffith in some way. This could be due to a sense of duty...
  12. K

I had similar feelings about the last episode. If they pull off three decent episodes in a row, we might actually be able to call it a trend. :ubik: I actually thought the trolls looked alright. No one will say they look amazing, but their so inhuman that they completely avoided the uncanny...
  13. K

What Are You Playing?

I've actually been able to kill the arms. It's just that you can't kill both arms at the beginning. That's why it's so RNG heavy. You have to get lucky with whatever move the remaining arm takes before you can kill it. Also, is it just me or do the arms regenerate faster in the second phase?
  14. K

What Are You Playing?

Holy shit, Penance is a fucking menace! The fight is so RNG heavy at the beginning!
  15. K

I actually think this episode was pretty good. Aside from the ugly character models (Grunbeld's face was janky af), this episode looked a bit better than usual. They seemed to use a lot more hand drawn stills that looked decent, and I think they did a good job capturing Puck and Isidro's...
Top Bottom