Recent content by Killua

1. K

Animation artwork for offers: Cels, Genga

Anyone on this board interested in some production cels and sketch used in making the original Berserk anime? I'm interested in selling these, but only want to take offers for now. (this is the demon that killed Corkus. Also, incidentally, the demon Guts was banging at the very beginning of...
  2. K

Looking for Berserk cels/sketches

I'm looking for original cels and genga/douga from Berserk. I know that these things are incredibly rare, but I figure it doesn't hurt to post a shout out. :) If you have any of these, I'd be very interested in them and would give you a good price. :)
  3. K

Berserk Cels at New York Comic Con/Anime Fest

Thought some members here might want to know, but I have a booth at next weekend's NYCC/Anime Fest and in addition to tons of other animation artwork I'm going to be selling, I'll have two of my Berserk cels for sale. One of Caska and one of that naked demon chick who seduced and killed Corkus...
  4. K

What's the pride and joy of your Berserk collection?

Showing fraternity with my cel collecting brothers, my pride and joy is my cel of Guts and Casca sharing a tender moment:
  5. K

Berserk prints

The OP isn't talking about cels but about high quality prints of the manga pages. :) You can see the few I have here: http://killua.rubberslug.com/gallery/master_query.asp?SeriesID=31680
  6. K

Berserk prints

No, there's no source for all of them. You could either contact the people who have them on Rubberslug.com (although Berserk collectors tend to be rather protective of their stuff ;)), or wait on YJ for them to appear. To find them on YJ, I don't know of a better way than to just watch all of...
  7. K

Seeking Berserk Cels

Thanks. :) I'm aware of that seller's cels; in fact, he offered me his Zodd as a trade for one of my Casca cels. But I love Casca way more than Zodd. :) Thanks for the link. I'm aware of Silvrdrago's cels as well (he and I have actually fought tooth and nail on one Berserk cel) but I was...
  8. K

Seeking Berserk Cels

I'm seeking cels from Berserk. Yes, I know they are incredibly hard to come by, and yes I know they are often incredibly expensive. I'm aware of all the Berserk cels that are easily viewed on the net (ebay, YJ, online shops, etc.), and just trying to see if there's anybody here with Berserk cels...
Top Bottom