Recent content by kimchan

1. kimchan

The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Wow, the calendar turned out really well! Kudos to everyone who helped put it all together! Just based on that sig, I was kind of expecting to see Walter's famous picture pop up in there somewhere. Next year I guess...
  2. kimchan

The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Re: The Women of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar Wow, sorry I didn't stop by sooner to see this. Special thanks to Lithrael for bringing it to my attention. I read through the thread, but I'm not exactly clear on some things: (1) What months are free at this point? (2) What's the deadline...
  3. kimchan

Episode 297

Addiction to elf powder? :guts:
  4. kimchan

Episode 297

Miura is pretty secretive as well, so they match in that respect. I've been following Berserk for about 6 or 7 years now and I've only seen maybe 3 photos of Miura (and even those few seemed pretty hard to find). I'm glad to hear the break is over. Just my luck to start following the series...
  5. kimchan

Using my perks Walter gave me

I'm still hanging around. I kind of got out of the habit of following Berserk, but I'm getting back into it. No idea why I decided to make my return in this thread, but here I am I guess. So the decision's up to Walter huh? Oh the suspense...
  6. kimchan

Using my perks Walter gave me

Speaking as a Rakshas fan, I have to support this option. I don't know what the hell you would use it to represent, but it's just so cool. Aazealh's avatar? I leave that up to you. :guts:
  7. kimchan

Episode 286

It looks more like a wrinkle in the cloth of his shirt. I don't see anything that makes it look like a hole/wound. It just looks like that's how the shirt is wrinkles when he wears it, the thing isn't skin tight after all.
  8. kimchan

Episode 286

Wow, it feels like it's been so long. Nice to see a preview again. :badbone:
  9. kimchan

Episode 279

Well that's good to hear. With no new episode, the board's been a little dead and I had almost forgotten to keep checking in altogether. :???:
  10. kimchan

Post Wacky Images

If by "wacky" you mean "awesome," then I agree. Seriously, that's a well done cosplay. Especially considering some of the other Guts disasters I've seen. Anyway, judging from this thread, it's nice to see I'm not the only one spending a lot of time at the SA forums. :troll:
  11. kimchan

Episode 277

You're probably right except for the part with Skull Knight. I wouldn't be surprised if the ship has been destroyed. Then Guts and co. will probably spend another year searching for one. Well, I did happen to find this laying around on my harddrive... (not my drawing though)
  12. kimchan

Episode 277

It does kind of look like one of those "very special moment" flashback and/or monologue scenes Miura throws at us every once and a while now that you mention it. That's just how we roll. :badbone:
  13. kimchan

Post a picture of your desktop

I'm partial to more abstract stuff for my desktop, and the wallpaper tends to change like the weather, since I'm kind of fickle.
  14. kimchan

Episode 277

This is no place for logic! Now is the time for wild, outlandish speculation! ;) You're probably right though. The rational side of me knows that this preview is probably something fairly mundane from the *present* day (or recent past). But the fan side of me wants to believe in a dramatic...
  15. kimchan

Episode 277

Well, Zodd is supposed to have lived for a very long time. Could he have some kind of history with or prior knowledge of Ganishka? Or possibly the battle just "brings back memories"? (I'm just kind of pitching theories out here, so take it as you will). It's really hard to tell from that...
Top Bottom