Recent content by knecht

1. knecht

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Seriously, amazing photos!!! I’ve been a collector and berserk fan since about 2010. Most of my pieces have been from AOW as most of us because that was mainly the only source. These new manufacturers starting to produce is so cool and really excited. Prime1 is for real putting down remarkable...
  2. knecht

Where does everyone purchase their prime1 statues? From sideshow, prime1 website or another? Just wondering bc I’m located in USA and using sideshow is usually easier and cheaper on shipping.
  3. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

Skullknight SOLD
  4. knecht

Looks like Griffith is up for preorder: https://www.prime1studio.com/berserk-griffith-the-falcon-of-light-upmbr-05ex.html I myself will wait for Sideshow Collectibles due to shipping fees. Or Sideshow...
  5. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

—SOLD— X'mas 2012 Commemorative Guts & Casca /1:10 Scale- Red Version. —SOLD—
  6. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

Ok, so guts and casca is back up for sale. Buyer had suspicious address and I cancelled transaction. May write it up on forum so ppl are aware.
  7. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

X'mas 2012 Commemorative Guts & Casca /1:10 Scale- — Back up forsale.
  8. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

Griffith Hawk Soldier 2012 Version is SOLD.
  9. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

Hello, Up for sale, a few statues from my Berserk - Art of War collection. If interested, please PM and Ill be glad to email photos or answer questions. For some reason I am having a hard time adding photos... I will post once I figure it out :) I am hoping to get what was retail for all(or...
  10. knecht

I agree!! I have ordered both zodd and black swordsman and will definitely pick up the other two when released. The scalps might not be spot on, but going to make an impression for sure with the amazing detail and size :ubik:
  11. knecht

Need to search out prime 1 studios on facebook. They just uploaded a few photos of the 4 releases; black swordsman, berserker, Griffith and zodd. all look so good
  12. knecht

Its all good jets and everyone will always have an opinion. Just wait for dimensions, if the black swordsman is at 3 feet, this piece is going to be at least 2 feet. Once you see this art at that magnitude, I'm sure we can all agree its going to be outstanding none of the less. The detail and...
  13. knecht

OMG!!!!!!! Where did you see this piece?? Have a release date?
  14. knecht

Thx for the heads up. Taking in consideration of zodd to berserker, I would much rather wait for that release. :)
  15. knecht

what to do, what to do?? I want this piece so bad but just pre-ordered black swordsman. I guess this piece really doesn't come out for 1.5 years, which is crazy in my opinion, but gives plenty of time to save for it :)
Top Bottom