Recent content by knecht

1. knecht

Anyone order the latest AOW large scale release?

So cool and congrats on the secured piece! Never heard of soul wing- guessing it’s a repaint company?
  2. knecht

Seriously?!?!!! Wow dude, and at that price? But I get it- I myself have always wanted this piece and or all the repaints starting way back in 2010 I believe. I could never afford or missed the preorder year after year until now. Hahaha. I probably should have did same as you now that I think...
  3. knecht

Respect brother!! Thanks for your feedback and opinion
  4. knecht

Sweet!! Glad you were able to get one. Were you able to get the first set of 50 or the second release of 20? Also, did you get the blood extra addition? I was debating between getting blood addition but decided not to bc all my statues now all has the blood and AOW listed how detailed the Armour...
  5. knecht

Which is cheaper?

Amazon
  6. knecht

Just seeing making conversation if anyone ordered the latest 2023 large scale 狂戦士2023(KYOSENSHI 2023?? Believe it was capped at 50 pieces then another 20 today? If so, did you get blood addition?
  7. knecht

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Seriously, amazing photos!!! I’ve been a collector and berserk fan since about 2010. Most of my pieces have been from AOW as most of us because that was mainly the only source. These new manufacturers starting to produce is so cool and really excited. Prime1 is for real putting down remarkable...
  8. knecht

Where does everyone purchase their prime1 statues? From sideshow, prime1 website or another? Just wondering bc I’m located in USA and using sideshow is usually easier and cheaper on shipping.
  9. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

Skullknight SOLD
  10. knecht

Looks like Griffith is up for preorder: https://www.prime1studio.com/berserk-griffith-the-falcon-of-light-upmbr-05ex.html I myself will wait for Sideshow Collectibles due to shipping fees. Or Sideshow...
  11. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

—SOLD— X'mas 2012 Commemorative Guts & Casca /1:10 Scale- Red Version. —SOLD—
  12. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

Ok, so guts and casca is back up for sale. Buyer had suspicious address and I cancelled transaction. May write it up on forum so ppl are aware.
  13. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

X'mas 2012 Commemorative Guts & Casca /1:10 Scale- — Back up forsale.
  14. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

Griffith Hawk Soldier 2012 Version is SOLD.
  15. knecht

[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

Hello, Up for sale, a few statues from my Berserk - Art of War collection. If interested, please PM and Ill be glad to email photos or answer questions. For some reason I am having a hard time adding photos... I will post once I figure it out :) I am hoping to get what was retail for all(or...
Top Bottom