Recent content by Ko Ninja

1. K

WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

Hey, all! I have a box of the TCG, if I remember correctly, as well as the Japan Toys R Us starter deck special. I may be willing to sell it all as a bulk lot. I'll dig it up from my storage of stuff if interested. The cards never saw play. They just sat in a box next to all my Genso Suikoden...
  2. K

Guts & Slan AoW Statue for sale

I live in the US. While I appreciate your "interest" in the statue it is currently pending sold. You're correct. I see no bid wars here so this is definitely not EBay. I apologize if the lack of a solid asking price offends you or anyone else. If he changes his mind I'll post the pictures up...
  3. K

I have no problem with that but with that logic couldn't someone just post old pics or pics from elsewhere? I'll gladly provide, though, when I'm at where it's stored and include my name for "authenticity." =)
  4. K

Not trying to be rude. It looks like the AoW Guts & Slan statue which is all over the 'net. It's not a 3rd party production. Unless you need pictures thinking I'm not trustworthy. In that case, I'm not currently at the house it's stored in but several people on here can vouch for me--especially...
  5. K

SOLD. Thanks for checking.
  6. K

What Are You Playing?

I had no idea Mass Effect didn't reach as many people as I thought in my head. I've met a lot of folks in the past few months who have never even seen a picture of it. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it! For me? I've been playing Bayonetta on the 360 a lot. Trying to finish off the hardest...
  7. K

The New Picture Thread

L5R is an amazing game and book series.
  8. K

Dragon Age: Origins

Too bad I can only get this for PS3 or 360. It's definitely a game that is worth it on the PC, according to this thread. Nice sword Aaz!
  9. K

What Are You Playing?

Agreed as far as ONLY the D-pad being terrible. It's a great controller. Besides, fighting games lend themselves to arcade sticks as that is what they are catered to and every system has one or can have one preferable built cheap enough. You should look into it if you really enjoy your...
  10. K

What Are You Playing?

Import, sorry. It should be out stateside in January.
  11. K

Playstation 3 Demon's Souls

I believe you have to be within 10 soul levels of someone before you can join their game as a Blue Phantom. Invading as a Black Phantom has different parameters. I'm not going to go through New Game +, + at the moment but my Thief is pretty slick. If a Black Phantom invades I make them pay (if...
  12. K

What Are You Playing?

Adventures to Go! (PSP), Bayonetta (360), and Culdcept DS for the bazillionth time(DS). I've also got Dragon Age: Origins, Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power, and Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle on my follow up. So much is out too!
  13. K

Dragon Age: Origins

Aaz. Those pics are serious greatness! You have quite the behemoth of a warrior there. Now I know what I have to look forward to after I beat Bayonetta. Screen-caps are so great, and it makes me think of the dreaded EQ days. :ganishka:
  14. K

What Are You Playing?

Wow... has it been this long already? Demon's Souls really had quite the demonic grip on me. Your forgiveness... please. What a fantastic game, if you haven't played it yet.
  15. K

Adventures in YouTube

Yeah, I know it's pretty shite, NightCrawler. I figure since I'm no expert, seeing my hands right now really doesn't make much of a difference. The iMac only stretches so far... :troll: Nomad: Yeah, I am still learning it and this is actually my first full song I've been learning on the...
Top Bottom