Recent content by krebs4life

1. K

Episode 238

any of you just think its a normal orphaned kid. and do any of you see any kinda of parallel between whats going on with this kid, and what happened with guts? guts being gambino, casca being shizu, and the kid being guts. yeah i know its not under a tree with corpses, but i do believe that...
  2. K

Episode 238

do you think Puck could have exiled from Elfheim, and thats why he doesnt divelge knowledge of it. or possibly that he was just an on-looker around the outskirts of the city, and the city was either too brutal, or too yuppie for the little guy, and he ran off without knowing what really happend...
  3. K

Episode 233

i understand that definition is all we really need to define him as a devil. i guess i was just looking for something a little more concrete. wondering if they elaborated more on it. i guess i was simply too excited wondering what a devil would be considering, rather than simply looking at the...
  4. K

Episode 233

why does silat have to be on a side? hes only really be an on-looker so far. yeah we see him, but he has no influence and plays no major role. if his role changes from an onlooker at all, hes gonna die, sideless and can someone please elaborate on what a 'true devil' would be in berserk
  5. K

Episode 228

first post in a while.... so the talisman flora put on the armor, isnt to protect guts physically or to protect guts from 'demons', its to protect guts from himself the armor seems to amplify all of wearer's intense emotions, (in guts' case) rage misery lonliness. flora's talisman shelters...
  6. K

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225 well i guess the only thing large enough to surpress your ego is your wit we make a couple of scrapes on a shield out to be the end of skullknight skully isnt infallable, but hes certainly not getting his ass kicked either i was just hoping that i might help to stop that train...
  7. K

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225 so this is the second time skully and zodd have fought that we know about, the first time that weve actually seen the fight, and the third fight overall for skully so far why should skully not be damaged? why is this a big deal? he could have just gotten lucky the first time...
  8. K

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225 where did you see this?
  9. K

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225 well genn there is obviously going to be a last fight between them, whether we see it or not. and in that fight one of them may die, or both perhaps, maybe just maybe neither one will die in there last fight (they die while not fighting each other) i dont think anyone here can...
  10. K

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225 its not that were anti-armor walter, i personally love the new armor, and think it looks mighty cool, but when you look at the pic with guts in his armor, even with the DS in hand, it doesnt look like guts. all the different guts styles in the past were decent, but above all...
  11. K

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225 give the boy a chance tenshi he had like 30 seconds to put on an armor that wasnt made for him im sure, hell still use the straps, cause lets face it, its not like hes gonna hold the DS the entire time. and i got a feeling that hell modify the arm so he can use his...
  12. K

Is the Dragon Slayer made of damascus ?

well genn notice that the DS doesnt have the 'grain' that the other blades you posted have and if that isnt enough for you, consider why godo built the DS in the first place it wasnt built to be used, it was built to be a joke, why would a swordsmith waste his time, to intricatly weave and...
  13. K

Episode 223

this coming from the same guy who thought that Skully's horse was the one with the enlarged canines and not his armor wow man, im truly honored
  14. K

Episode 223

ah but it is fully capable within the bounds of time, considering time is a spiral
  15. K

Episode 223

well considering the overall abundance of apostles, it really doesnt seem that far-fetched that all of griff's new friends are infact apostles. and regarding the sentence in question, the major subject of the sentence is guts, its not grunbeld or the apostles. think of it as grunbeld is...
Top Bottom