Recent content by Kruge

1. Kruge

Void Bust

Had some delays and setbacks, so extending the deadline to until I can get some paint on at least one example, for the pre-order. Tentatively Sep. 21.
  2. Kruge

Berserk Void and Griffith cosplay

I don't know about that, it's DragonCon. I've already seen some crazy shit posted as cosplays goers are going to bring. Thanks though!
  3. Kruge

Always! Uncased this today when I got off work. Here's the progression from final sculpt: (detailing shot of some pitting where I'll add rust and weathering) Encasing the master in rubber Demolding often results in destruction. Make sure you did it right. :magni: Goodbye Griffith...
  4. Kruge

Had to buy more rubber. When I pulled the clay out of the fiberglass I had two 5 qt buckets full of the stuff, and that's how you figure the amount of rubber you need, approximately, for the mold. Well I only had 8 quarts, so had to wait on some more. :mozgus: Should get rubbery tonight...
  5. Kruge

Episode 339

If you look at the last panel, it looks as if his eyes are still glowing even without the mask.
  6. Kruge

Void Bust

Just a reminder, pre-order price deadline is Sep. 1. Hate to be a stickler on this but supplies are expensive and I'm in the hole.
  7. Kruge

Nah, that's what I thought initially but the stitches are going to be way small. I will have to cut slits strategically somewhere, will find out when I test fit the mask. Mostly Griffith will, in an odd twist of fate, be guiding me along. This too is within the flows of causality. Or something...
  8. Kruge

Bandages are almost done. Just some patches to put in, but the wife is up in jersery visiting her grandparents so will have to wait on that. No more than a few more hours of work on the fabric part, aside from staining with blood and tea. There were plans to do some prosthetic wounds but time is...
  9. Kruge

Started on this today. Some good progress. I tried pepakura and expanding foam, to save time and materials, but I'm just not experienced enough with that media and just ended up wasting a bunch of time. Back to what I know... could've had it done by now :mozgus:
  10. Kruge

Void Bust

11. Kruge

Ok so not quite as done as I'd thought, but I'm happy with it, now, and ready to step away from it.
  12. Kruge

Eclipse Griffith helmet :carcus: working on it as we speak, actually. Taking a little break from it, but should have the basic shape ready in the next day or so. The last attempt didn't pan out so well, so trying a different technique. I can only say that it's likely he had an imposing...
  13. Kruge

Episode 338

Is that totally digital, or is there a way to order it and it be delivered internationally?
  14. Kruge

Thanks JMP! Can't tell you how much I've actually pondered Void's history while sculpting this. Has definitely been a study. Anyway, the bust is finally done. If you see any major problems, speak now or forever hold your peace. :void:
  15. Kruge

Void Bust

Thinking about knocking $100 off the final price point for anyone that wants to pre-order. Bust will be offered in foam filled silicone painted in two different options: Anime for $550 - Will still be detailed with the depth that silicone offers, but more of a bi-chromatic look more in tune...
Top Bottom