Recent content by kubricka

1. kubricka

Boscone for sale

it sure is :guts: well this item has been sold, thanks for looking again :carcus:
  2. kubricka

Boscone for sale

this item is still up for sale, anyone interested?
  3. kubricka

Boscone for sale

SOLD!! Boscone Statue LE2 (with bloody armor) US$90 including shipping within US or Canada, with tracking and insurance included. paypal only international shipping is available, pm me if interest. :carcus: :carcus:
  4. kubricka

Auction List Update: (07/08)

hey dude, how are you? haha, ive been busy packing my stuffs, as its finally time for me to go home (ive been delayed for a year). anyway, i didnt put any reserve prices on all the stuffs so im pretty sure someone will most likely get a good deal from some of the auctions. :troll: :troll: btw...
  5. kubricka

hey derek, its been awhile, whats up? :guts: ya i got the balloon from a fd in japan, and the game&watch via yj. i was thinking to keep the extra sealed copy but decided not to. :chomp: thanks, hopefully this zodd will go to someone who knows the true value of it :judo:
  6. kubricka

auction list is updated on 07/08
  7. kubricka

Re: Sales List Update: (08/30) ok just added a few more figures. :guts:
  8. kubricka

Re: Sales List Update: (05/01) stupid computer was down and i finally got it repaired.  :miura: anyway all pms have been replied.  :carcus:
  9. kubricka

Re: Sales List Update: (05/01) hey brain, glad you like them.  :guts: my shipment is always bullet proof  :badbone:
  10. kubricka

Re: Sales List Update: (05/01) sales list updated :chomp:
  11. kubricka

Re: Sales List Update: (12/29) added 2 items, thanks for looking
  12. kubricka

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter

lol, this video is awesome. :guts:
  13. kubricka

Resins plus camera equals fun!

very nice pic metalbolts i especially love the femto and zodd ones.
  14. kubricka

Another berserk collector sale all his statue

the seller claims he is selling a white bone SK statue that is produced by the company which manufacture AOW's berserk statues. and he also claims its the only one existed in the world. hmm...i dont think this looks like the white bone action figure either....very interesting indeed.. ...
  15. kubricka

found this on Ebay, does anyone know what it is?

i would have to agree on that. Asking for $1000 is way too insane. getting the US ver. DVD makes much more sense in this case. the JP ver.(beware of the regional code) Berserk DVD is also a great alternative if you are looking for more fancy packaging dvd box set.
Top Bottom