Recent content by Kuroi-san

1. K

To stab a politician.

Alright, just because the UK is a shit hole and has naught better to do than suck up to Dubya, don't assume Sweden is too. Sweden rules!
  2. K

what was the worst game you ever played?

Bomberman 64.
  3. K

whats your favorite band (come on humor me)

Soul Coughing were fuckin A! Mr. Bitterness owns! ... Sorry, had to get that out. Nobody else I know knows about them.
  4. K

whats your favorite band (come on humor me)

The White Stripes, The Hives, Muse and the Dandy Warhols, primarily. Anything with a good tune I'll probably like.
  5. K

A small problem with a common theory

Someone, I think it was Flora, who said that causality is a spiral, not a circle. So perhaps... Gaiseric = Skully Priest dude = Void Skully/Priest dude = Guts Gaiseric/Void = Griffith Griffith is like Gaiseric; he most probably will conquer the world. However, I also seem him as Void, a...
  6. K

Is Griffith Evil?

... Bloody, did you actually read the above post?
  7. K

Who's your favorite Neo-Hawk character?

Irvine. No doubt.
  8. K

Episode 223

Holy shit, this is gonna be a good chapter.
  9. K

Episode 222

Is it just me, or did anyone else think that spanky new armour looked a tad like Void at (a very brief) first glance?
  10. K

Which character would you have tattooed on you?

The Brand and the religious symbol of the Church on either bicep. As long as it doesn't hurt too much. :-X
  11. K

Your favorite Black swordsman moments

Its kinda scary, but its also my favourite moment. Where Guts begins stabbing the Count's face like hundreds of times, while Puck and Theresia look on, disgusted.
  12. K

Bizarre web site

Yes, it is here in the UK. Yes, it is mind-numbingly boring and offensive to the eyes. All it is is the fatn blobby fluffy things doing little dances (if it can be called that) and moving their eyes. ... Not that I watch it, or anything.
  13. K

Who will kill Griffith?

I reclon he'll commit suicide. Yeah, I know he feels no guilt from killing the Hawks and raping Caska, but I figure, if all is lost, the castle he strived for in flames, and about to engage in the ginal battle with the Black Swordsman, he'll kill himself so Guts won't have the satisfaction of...
  14. K

Berserk sighting in latest Castlevania game

Whats Castlevania out on?
  15. K

Worst Anime you ever Bought and why

Monster City.
Top Bottom