Recent content by Kurteth

1. K

Episode 372

This is so sad. My favorite manga turned into...whatever this is. Character's off model. I feel like everything is so hard to understand, Miura's visual clarity is completely gone. Everyone acts out of character. I'm very bummed. I used to be chomping at the bit when a new episode released. And...
  2. K

Episode 367

Am I the only one having trouble seeing what's physically happening? In this fight with Zodd I feel like I'm not even sure how he got behind him. Why does Guts suddenly panic and looked surprised? I go back to previous fights and I can tell all the choreography from Miura's images. I know...
  3. K

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

https://twitter.com/berserk_project/status/1534023434174627840?s=21&t=hWSXG93KnLlzRzj6pJIc6A I can't believe it. It's really coming back.
  4. K

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I am flabbergasted to be honest. Of course I want the story to see it's end.
  5. K

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in peace, Miura. You inspired so many to persevere through the darkest night. Rest well, Struggler.
Top Bottom