Recent content by Kyosuke

1. K

Ghost in the shell Innocence is out!

Already seen it (BTW: The Hawks have a handcam, incredibly shittily subbed version of it available for download I guess they now have a DVD rip w00t). I'll decline to comment (I really liked it) untill some more people have seen it, not to spoil anything.
  2. K

The matchstick noose Guy?

Guts had a father... Gambino, I'm pretty damn sure that thats all Miura's gonna do with the whole father thing. he already focused on the "Patricide" part of Guts childhood way too much to include another father figure this late in the story. Besides I don't think Guts would really care if some...
  3. K

Berserk PS2 Game Trailer

Re: Berserk PS2 Trailer See someone else agrees with me that it sounds Gaelic (Gaelic = Celtic) also, the Gaelic language very closely resembles a form of latin, so there are similarities. Wait? Didn't they just speak Elvish in LotR (Actual language J.R.R. Tolkien invented)
  4. K

I think with most astral projecting you need a tether in order to anchor your warward spirit to your body. Anyway like you said, this might be kind of a "fishing" thing. Summon or tear a spirit from the now not very far away spirit world toss a spiritual noose around it and throw it into the...
  5. K

Can Griffith be redeemed?

Yeah a bit... Anyway *spoilers*... ...when you sacrifice your humanity and everything you hold sacred to the incarnation of evil itself in order to fufill you dreams, there's generally no going back from that. Guts knows Griffiths true face, he knows his desires and goals, and having...
  6. K

I dub this character, "The Thin Man" Anyway I think this is another one of Gashinka's shamans little goodies for Guts. Perhaps it could be his mother, like was suggested and perhaps her soul was summoned for intensive purpose of how much pain it would cause him, and because it may be one of the...
  7. K

Berserk PS2 Game Trailer

Re: Berserk PS2 Trailer As a starving College student, I have to say... I will buy a PS2, Import this game and pay for modding said PS2 to get this game, one way or another I will get this. Anyway someone please make my day and give me a release date (for an English version hopefully, but...
  8. K

What happened to the Sword of Resonance?

Bringing the Sword of Resonance into existance takes Behelits, something that I'm sure even for Skully is in limited supply. Could be one reason why he doesn't always wield it. Another reason could be becuase as weak as the boundries between the spiritual world and the real world are becoming...
  9. K

Doujinshi: Guts vs Everyone else

This is pretty damn funny. I like the Beldandy part where she turns the Godhand into I forget who (familar though)
  10. K

Episode 244

Finally! Thanks again Asmer. Much apriecated.
  11. K

Elfen Lied

Cowgirl? Maybe I was absent that day but...
  12. K

Elfen Lied

I don't know. It seems a bit "Chobits" at times but I'm generaly enjoying it so far. I'm curious as to the backstory, and its generaly interesting. In addition suprisingly the anime is bloodier than the manga, that kinda unusual. All in all, I think this could all come together very well or go...
  13. K

Gaiseric's Kingdom BEFORE Void?

Uh where does it say that in the time line, all its says is, "1000 years ago - Gaiseric becomes the supreme ruler of several kingdoms and founds Midland". In the facts it says, "There is a mysterious link bewteen The Skull Knight, and Void, the details are not known but it is speculated to...
  14. K

Hello

Smilie ACSII now I've seen it all.... Anyway welcome to the madness Nomad X. Can I call you Malcom?
  15. K

Guts' girlfriend

Re: guts girlfriend Then I was mistaken and apologize (thats the internet for you... no speach variables), but you don't need to jump all over my posts either. No big deall.
Top Bottom