Recent content by Léon-Solide

1. L

Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

The animation undoubtedly looks better than Sweetheartist's short, but it isn't impressive when all they did was trace frames from another piece of animation and get all the credit. It makes me suspect the animator's integrity and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if other cuts that aren't...
  2. L

Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

In the span of just 27 seconds, the Studio Eclypse teaser included: A whitewashed Casca Orange skin-colored Guts Animation of Guts swinging sword/decapitating soldier, literally traced from the Studio 4C 2008 Pilot animation No thank you.
  3. L

New Berserk figures and statues

Keeping this thread going! ThreeZero (1/6 scale) Griffith Reborn Band of the Falcon version -Standard edition ($230 USD), still up for pre-order on these sites: ThreeZero, BBTS -Deluxe edition ($290 USD, comes with special base + crimson Behelit), pre-orders sold out on BBTS but will be...
  4. L

Episode 373

What was the point of having Serpico regurgitate to Isidro that Elfhelm is gone? Was it to show that Serpico and Isidro still exist? If anything, it would've been more interesting to show Serpico/Isidro discuss their perspective on current events. Or gee, I dunno, have Serpico tell Isidro "I'm...
  5. L

Berserk Pachinko Machine Has New 3D Animated Scenes

Wow thanks so much for looking into it! Released in April 2023...and here I thought this was part of the older Musou-related pachinko slot, before Miura's passing. The fact that they (likely) decided to animate and include them AFTER Miura's passing is absolutely crazy to me. Yeesh.
  6. L

Berserk Pachinko Machine Has New 3D Animated Scenes

Posting here as it's pachinko-related, but I came across these absolutely horrendous animations in the (newer) pachinko machine: I'll let the clips speak for themselves :schierke:
  7. L

Episode 372

And here I was thinking the bust would definitely be taller than a mere 4 inches. 7,000 yen for that is...laughable. I have the Pop Up Parade figure and the quality is just okay. This looks like one of those trading figures you can get for 1,000 yen a pop.
  8. L

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

It's too bad the official guidebook has many inaccuracies and tasteless stuff in it, though. Almost feels disrespectful to append Miura's final chapter with a quickly put together "guidebook" with tactless stuff like this in it :schierke:: If they include all the color pages + Miura's interview...
  9. L

Unreal Engine Project (Berserk)

Just hopping in to say that this project looks incredible! Super looking forward to your progress :)
  10. L

[2022] Berserk: The Golden Age MEMORIAL EDITION

So, first off - no announcement of a sequel at the end of Memorial Edition episode 13. However, the "This is the beginning" message that was originally included at the end of Trilogy Movie #3, was replaced with the following text: "瞬き続ける光を追いかけて" and "三浦建太郎先生へ感謝を込めて" (Aazealh translated them...
  11. L

I believe it says "part 1" in the interview title, so there's still a 2nd part of the interview that will be posted later. Yeah, skimmed through and this interview didn't offer anything new worth noting. Just that the director and ME editor were excited to work on the Memorial Edition. I think...
  12. L

No visual differences between Memorial Edition Episode 12 & Movie #3 (aside from 1 or 2 scenes being extended/shortened slightly). Let's see how much extra content they can include in the next episode: There's approx. 19min 18sec of content left to cover in Movie #3 (+ ~50sec of extra...
  13. L

Memorial Edition episode #10 vs. Trilogy Movie #3 Comparisons below: Memorial Edition #11 vs. Trilogy Movie #3 Comparisons below: The ~50 seconds of new content with Rickert had some really nice animation...but my goodness, the dialogue was so darn cringey. -"So, is there a way out...
  14. L

The frustration all came to critical thinking, honestly. Like why on God Hand's earth would they announce a sequel anime *before* the Memorial Edition finishes airing? Plus Studio 4C just announced that they're working on something else, so that made a sequel announcement even less likely. But I...
  15. L

It was just revealed today that Studio 4C has been/is working on a new anime adaptation of "Phoenix" (one of Osamu Tezuka's manga) due out in 2023: https://twitter.com/STUDIO4C/status/1597855437004877824?s=20&t=Ai4piy7UyLbNotuMem0LQw Considering the studio *typically* works on one project at a...
Top Bottom