Recent content by Léon-Solide

1. L

Attack on Titan: Final Season (2020)

Been a longtime fan (I remember reading the first manga chapter back when it was freshly scanlated about 10 yrs ago), to be honest I'm disappointed mainly because of the obvious step-down in visuals that we're going to get in season 4. The animation will undoubtedly be great (MAPPA can do well...
  2. L

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

Eh, my main issue is that it just does NOT scream "Skull Knight" to me. The subject piece of the base doesn't seem to be that relevant to his character (having troll guts like in Qliphoth would have been more daunting especially since it was a much more memorable scene) and his pose is a little...
  3. L

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Thanks for sharing! Looks nice from the picture, but I'm not a huge fan of the bold/thicker outlines of characters compared to the cross-hatch/sketchy details of the backgrounds, they don't really fit well together. I wasn't a big fan of this in earlier chapters too. Also, I wish the heads...
  4. L

Guts Black swordsman 1/6 Red MARK x Inflames "sword in the wind"

Nope. Maybe had licensing issues or they lost interest.
  5. L

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Pre-orders OPEN!! Price: $230 USD (shipping included) from their store (link above) Release date: 4th quarter 2020 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Waited 4 years for this since it was first teased, just had to order 2! Also thanks...
  6. L

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

I like the concept a lot and am glad that we can buy the statues separately! Pre-eclipse Griffith: https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/griffith-the-fallen-hawk/ 249,17 Euros = about $274 Femto: https://oniri-creations.com/en/product/femto-the-wings-of-darkness/ 382,50 Euros = about $420...
  7. L

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

Statue goes up for pre-order in 15 hours but still no actual photos of the statue in full? Weird advertising choice. :schierke: Anyways, LOVE how pre-eclipse Griffith looks (except how his eyes aren't actually looking at the behelit) and I do agree that the paint/colors on Femto could be much...
  8. L

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Prime 1 also unveiled a new line of smaller sack-like figurines, called Cutie1, with Guts, Griffith, and Zodd! Set for release in May and each runs for 3,500 yen. No further details released yet but they seem to be about 4 or 5 inches tall. Cutie1.com Zodd definitely looks the cutest of...
  9. L

WOW!! That's great! No wonder it looks so good, and here I was dreaming of owning one of their sculpts one day :guts: Now I wonder if it's alright to reach out and ask if there's plans to have a helmet-less head...
  10. L

Reviving this thread, Berserker Guts was shown off at Winter Wonder Festival and ThreeZero says that he'll be up for pre-order soon: https://twitter.com/threezero_nwsjp/status/1226358388725936128 Pics below, he looks really great and I'm psyched that we're finally getting a Berserk figure that...
  11. L

Love Casca's pose but for some reason her face doesn't scream "Casca" to me, similar to their 1/4 Guts and Griffith statues. Guess Prime 1's sculptors' face sculpts and artistic liberties they take on sculpts just aren't my cup of tea. Also, not exactly sure what it is about SK's statue, but it...
  12. L

Story and characters are alright so far but I can't help admiring the artwork and staring at many of the panels, the manga's consistently been very high quality in that regard. I've even warmed up to the bigger eyed, rounder faces that most of the characters have as well (which I thought looked...
  13. L

I'm really, REALLY liking the artwork in these episodes so far. The wolves and backgrounds in particular look amazing. Pan looks extremely adorable too, dare I say one of the cutest mascots in manga I've seen? I think my only critique is that in a couple of panels there's too much variation in...
  14. L

I'm only getting Prime 1's 1/3 scale Guts (the 1/4 scale Guts's faces look horrible imo) but I'm really impressed in the level of detail each statue has (well you'd hope if you're paying over a grand for it lol). I'm sure the SK on horseback statue will look amazing, but $3,600 for a statue...
Top Bottom