Recent content by Lauro

1. L

Episode 316

Sorry :sad: Guts is starting to learn how to control the beast himself it seems, or its just a moment of pure strong will. wait a sec, is the boy that white spirit?
  2. L

Episode 316

finally! I'm a bit late, but I'll start reading the EPISODE now, I'll edit this post later. Isidro protecting Isma, is it just me, or Isidro is starting to look a lot like young guts? wow Guts, eating the sea monster, seriously? guts' inner beast must be really hungry.
  3. L

What Are You Playing?

I'm playing it too, the game is beautiful, but I find the battle a little too simple for me. well, that's just me.
  4. L

What Are You Playing?

just started playing the PS2 Berserk Game again, and It's great! only drawback is that I don't know Japanese :sad: With a Dragon Slayer Skin for the demoman, can't wait to get the scotsman skullcutter again. and Forever and Ever, Babe.
  5. L

Puck - Anyone miss how he was early on?

I didn't mean as to go back to being the dude that always tell Guts "What the hell man, you just cut an entire army in two!" but more like a serious moment for Puck, maybe there will be more of Puck's Origin, or something like that, maybe he IS some kind of prodigal son or something.
  6. L

How did you get into Berserk?

Watched the anime with my brother. I instantly fell in love with the story.
  7. L

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Can't wait till they make a real trailer. D: These teasers are making me restless.
  8. L

Puck - Anyone miss how he was early on?

I really hope that when they reach Elfhelm, Puck gets serious.
Top Bottom