Recent content by leifenstien

1. L

Berserk OST missing track

About a year or so ago, I went on another hunt, didn't take long, I stumbled upon a post on another forum where somebody else had managed to find it. If I could remember who/where, I would certainly credit them.
  2. L

I know it's been almost 9 years, but I figured I'd post here in hopes others find what they're looking for. The song is called "Medieval Ceremony" by Franco Tamponi from the History Archives album, I was able to purchase it through GooglePlay. Only took me 15 years or so to track down, ha ha.
  3. L

Well, it was worth asking about at least. I'll keep my eyes/ears open for it anyways, maybe I'll just try to reproduce it via keyboard, that would probably be less brain numbing than going on a marathon search. I'll keep a look out for the track you mentioned as well Rhombaad, popped in the...
  4. L

Er, first time poster here. I have been a fan of Berserk since around 2000 when a friend lent me the anime, since then I've purchased all the Dark Horse translations up to date. To the meat of my issue, there is a specific song played on episode 12 of the anime where Casca tells Guts about her...
Top Bottom