Recent content by lenlo

1. lenlo

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

This shit posts are about the only good thing to have come from this anime. An iron skillet will forever be the greatest weapon ever wielded by man. Its kinda sad, I actually like the 2D art. Its not great, but I like what they went for with it. The 3D models they are using for this anime...
  2. lenlo

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 5

As Delta said, it feels like its finally starting to find its footing, because this was the most enjoyable episode so far for me, even if it wasn't the best on a technical level. Its established the goal, its attempted to establish the important characters, its attempted to catch people up as to...
  3. lenlo

Berserk (2016) Premiere Poll

Best opinion I have found on it so far - "This episode is great guys, it allows us to suffer just like Guts." It was horrible. I'm going to watch it all, every last episode, in the far off hope that at some point something of quality happens. Just one moment. That's all I want. And if it...
  4. lenlo

Dark Souls

My friend talked me into a silly challenge and, being the masochistic DS addict that I am, I accepted. The challenge is to play through the game at SL1, without leveling up once. Ive made it to Artorias so far and have been bashing my face against his steel plated arms stone Colosseum walls for...
  5. lenlo

Happy Birthday, Kentarou Miura

Happy Birthday Mr. Miura! You work is amazing!
  6. lenlo

Berserk and Yahoo

Not sure if joking... or if he is actually that stupid.
  7. lenlo

Dark Souls

Ive only played it through 2 before the DLC. Once as a heavy armor and two handed sword user, slugging it out hit for hit with most of the bosses and the other as a Pyromancer. Never tried fast dex builds though. Just were not my thing. Im incredibly tempted to do a great bow play through...
  8. lenlo

What Are You Playing?

I have been playing Last of Us the past few days and I have been loving it. Story and characters have been very well written so far and its a very tense game that does an amazing job of making even the regular enemies in it very very frightening and very very capable of murdering you. I also...
  9. lenlo

Skullknight the king of the mountain when it comes to combat?

Yes, but that was using God Hand powers. I think he was more meaning physical combat, such as Sword v Sword/Apostle.
  10. lenlo

Dark Souls

Just beat Artorias in the DLC. Man how I missed running into a fight blind and learning by just fighting him over and over and over again.
  11. lenlo

Berserk Saga Project News

Is that really a thing? Please tell me someone just did some photoshop magic that I have no idea how it works and made that... Im sad now.
  12. lenlo

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

:ganishka: I dont know why but this had me cracking up.
  13. lenlo

In general id say yeah the 3D failed, but there were some parts that I thought worked really really well in 3D ((Not all of them in this movie)). I would have to go back and rewatch the other ones to get a full list of the scenes I thought worked well, but there were def afew. I think that they...
  14. lenlo

I finally got to watch it so here's what I think of it. First off I want to give it a 1.5 stars, but since I cant I'm going to round down to not give it to much credit. Twas better than the first 2, but that's not saying much. There are a lot of things that were just horrible with the movie. I...
  15. lenlo

Sadly I am out on a work trip and won't be back to watch it till around Sunday. What everyone is saying isn't giving me to much confidence in it though.
Top Bottom