Recent content by Liad

1. L

No.408 Guts 1/6 Scale -Berserk: Slash- *Black Version*

Now they are just trying to see what they can get away with, and ofcourse it'll sell out instantly.
  2. L

Berserk model kits on eBay

For the untrained eye (not saying i'm a professional or anything) It might be hard to spot any differences between a bootleg and the real mccoy, but what you can expect the difference to be: -Material is most likely cheaper, meaning it's more brittle and the clean-up process is gonna take a...
  3. L

Which berserk 20th anniversary version is your favorite ?

The fact that this is even a discussion we're having is so sad :p for shame AoW.
  4. L

[FS] Kits (Slan, Irvine, Puck, Ivalera)

how much for Slan + shipping?
  5. L

2015 20th anniversary model

I have to say , that if people think it's a nice statue that they don't mind spending money on - that is fine. But I think it's also important to note that just by buying an AoW product (such as the copious repaints) you are complicit in what AoW is doing. There are some AoW statues that I...
  6. L

2015 20th anniversary model

Oh man, this is too funny.
  7. L

Down price] Berserk Bust kits

Re: Sell] Berserk Bust kits Nice to see these available for sale, but it's hard to believe that they're the real mccoy (due to how many bootlegs there exist of these). If they are though (would be nice with pictures of the boxes the kits came in), I think these are real nice finds for any...
  8. L

Upcoming Gecco Berserk statue - 2015

I agree with the paint job on the skin, but I like the rough texture on the skin (Might just be me). The paint job is very simply, having only 1-2 layers of shading, which makes his complexion very pale, and duller than the rest of the statue. That is my primary complaint about the statue, but...
  9. L

I think i'd have a shitty back myself If I was lugging around a sword that requires several men in order to even lift. From that angle it looks a bit odd, but other than that, the pose looks fine from other angles. I mean, if you don't like it you don't like it. simple as that. For anyone who...
  10. L

Pre-ordered this instantly. I like the attention to detail, and I think a bulky Guts is better. I think the face is great, and seeing as AoW has done this pose a million times in smaller scale & worse for 3 times the price - I think this is a steal. I recommend buying stuff like this through...
  11. L

To Close :)

Re: Need your help for estimation :) Doesn't really matter what price you put, because people will always pm you asking if they can get it for even cheaper. I recommend going on ebay, typing in the statues and checking "sold listings". that way you can see what people are willing to spend, and...
  12. L

No. 385 Skull Knight 2014 -Darkgreen version

Not to mention their outstanding coupon offers to spoil their long-time customers!
  13. L

You might be a bit late rayhato, pre-orders have been up for a month or so, and he's mostly sold out. Here's more info on Gecco's (now english) page: http://www.gecco.co.jp/sheet/sheet-008-en.html
  14. L

WOOOOOOOOOOOAH. I Love Gecco as well as Shinya Akao, so this better be good! Thanks for the info rayhato.
  15. L

AoW Guts: The Battle For Doldrey 1:10 Scale - Red Mantle Variant [Free Shipping]

Has been sold. Thank you!
Top Bottom