Recent content by lordedward

1. L

Episode 249

Well, at least we'll have 249 until Christmas... Tks for the news!
  2. L

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

For all of you out there, playing the game on a US Playstation, did you use a magic slide (swap magic)? Because, right now, I'm trying to do it, but so far, I can only use my magic slide to make backups games playable... So, for an imported game (like, let's say, Berserk ;)), do you need...
  3. L

Bush has a message for the haters...

That video... Damm, that was weird!
  4. L

I've got a question... Do you need a special PS2 to play Berserk??? Or any PS2 (like, let's say, english...) are fine? I've just read something about it (that you need a japenese PS2...), so I am not sure... Thanks for anyone who can answer this!
  5. L

Thanks for sharing them!
  6. L

Episode 246

Don't you think it's a strange way to end volume 28? Yes, there are pirates, but still... I would have wanted more... I mean, I would have expected the end of a volume to be a little bit more... "ending" ??? Anyway, I still await Vol. 29 a lot! :)
  7. L

Becchi

Really? The very same one? That's surprising.
  8. L

Episode 245

When should we get the preview for the next episode? I know it should be today, but in terms of hours, anyone has an idea?
  9. L

Becchi

Just a thought about that... Can a Behelit be truly used twice? I mean, that one belonged to the Count, and Guts stole it... Can it still be used? Because the Behelit react to its owner, who was the Count... I don't really like the idea that one Behelit could be used by as many people as long...
  10. L

Time for Guts to go "down"

Well, I wasn't thinking about rapes or anything... More like: Guts incapable of fightning, being helpless, a little bit like Griffith was right before the Eclipse... But, I must say that anything, but REALLY anything can happen in Berserk, so that kind of shit can be happening too... In fact...
  11. L

Time for Guts to go "down"

We all know how badly is Guts right now. Ever since he faced... I don't know how to spell her name correctly, so I'll call her the Godhand... Guts was wounded so bad, he cannot heal, his use of the Berserker's Armor is not doing any good, so that's leading me to my own speculation: "How in...
  12. L

Berserk PS2 Game - New Korean Trailer

Damm, those videos are great! Tks a lot to share them! I think my best one is the 2nd, but the one where we see Guts going "berserk" on Caska... I liked that one too! Anyway, they rock!
  13. L

About the first Anime...

Thanks Asmer!
  14. L

About the first Anime...

I was just wondering something... When the first episode of the Anime was produced (in 1998 or so, I think... not sure... anyone know what year?), at what point was the manga at? I mean, the Anime ends, mostly, with the Volume 13. So, mostly, in 1998, we were up to what volume? 17? 18? P.S. I...
Top Bottom